What Is Wrong With Me??

Lola's P.O.V

When the fight was over Jacob carried me into our room while the others went in their room. That night Hannah and her followers stayed in the pack hospital and I was really happy. When me and Jacob reached in our room he placed me on the bed and went into the shower without looking at me and I could tell he was angry for some reason. I went into our walk-in- closet and changed into another pair of pyjamas. I went and lay back down on the bed and stare into space just thinking. Since after the fight Jacob haven't looked at me and I have a feeling he's mad at me. I was interrupted by my thoughts when Jacob came out of the bathroom with a towel around his lower half, his six pack looked so delicious and the water was dripping down perfectly down his abs. As I said he didn't even bother looking at me. I rolled over so my back will be facing him when he comes and lay down. He finally came and lay down and I turned so I will be facing him. When he saw I was looking at him he closed his eyes.

"Jacob I know you're not sleeping" I said looking at him, he finally opened his eyes and looked at me.

"I am really tired Lola"

"Since we came into this room you have been ignoring me"

"Lola can this wait until morning?"

"No it can't"

"Then I'm going and sleep"

He rolled over so now his back was facing me. I sighed and soon darkness took over my body.

Lola's Nightmare

I was running in the forest behind the pack's house having fun and letting my wolf free. I stopped when I felt someone thing or someone watching me. I looked around but saw nothing. I was getting scared so I decided to go back to the pack house, I was about to run back when a big brown wolf threw me down making me fall flat on my back.

"SHIFT!!" The big brown wolf said, I nodded and went behind a tree where the wolf wolf made a she-wolf follow me. I shifted and when I was done the she-wolf told me to follow her I followed her out in the open and saw at least 20 wolfs.

"Hi there my daughter, how are you?" A man said in the crowd of wolves. I looked and saw my father coming out from the crowd of wolves. I looked closely and saw my mother there with him also. I was shocked.