WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!

Olivia P.O.V

I looked at my kids expression last night and realize that they was not to happy at all especially Carter who had an angry expression on his face. Ryan told me that he had some duties to attend since he's a pack warrior. He is everything I dreamed of in a mate. He had a daughter same age as  Lola, speaking of Lola she is going to meet Ryan's daughter today. I went down to the kitchen to find Jacob and Lola kissing on the counter they are such a cute couple and I was so happy Lola found her mate and I can tell he makes her happy. I coughed behind them and Lola saw me so she pushed Jacob off of her and then jumped down the counter.

"Oh, umm hey mom" She said in a shy voice blushing

"Umm good morning Ms. Coleman" Jacob said slightly embarrass that I caught them sucking each others face off. Soon after the twins walked in and I saw Connor holding a beautiful girl's hand, she had brown with dirty blond hair and dark red highlights, her eyes were grey with a little blue and you can easily see she was always happy.

"You don't have to be embarrass sis, she was clearly doing the same thing yesterday with some stranger" Carter said while taking a bite out off his apple while glaring at me.

"Soo umm Connor who's the girl?" Lola asked while Jacob wrapped his hands round her waist.

"Oh, umm this is my mate Mackenzie" Connor pointed to the girl right next to him and she gave us a beautiful smile with a small wave.

"Umm Hi" She said

"Hello I'm Lola, Connor's sister but you can call me lala" Lola said while smiling and hugging Mackenzie

"My name is Carter, Connor's twin bro" Carter said while finishing his apple and throwing it away in the trash

"Hi darling i'm Connors mom Olivia, it's so nice to see that Connor has finally found his mate" I said while smiling at him.

"It's a pleasure to meet you all" She said while bowing towards Jacob and Lola "And it is certainly a pleasure to meet the Luna" She said while looking at Lola with this lovely smile, Lola blushed and nodded.

Soon after we all ate breakfast Ryan came in with a girl around Lola's age.

"Hello everyone" Ryan said while letting the girl sit next to Lola and I realize that Jacob growled loudly probably almost causing an earthquake in here. Everyone turned to look at him.

"What's wrong Jacob?" Lola asked him in a sweet voice

"What is she doing here?" He asked Ryan while Lola was rubbing her hands on his arm to calm him down

"She's my daughter alpha and I wanted her and Olivia's children to have a little bonding time"

"She is not having any bonding time with the Luna" Jacob responded but more harshly. Lola looked at Jacob then pulled him into the living room.

        Lola's P.O.V

I wondered why Jacob was acting this way towards Ryan's daughter so I pulled him into the living room to get answers.

"What just happen back there?" I asked him

"Nothing" he mumbled

"Jacob don't make me ask again" I replied warning him

"She's the slut of the pack" He said, but I knew it was something else

"What else? Cause I know that's not really the reason"

"She tried having sex with me already and she told me that if I found my mate she is going to lie and tell her that I am a player which is not true" I look in his eyes and I knew he was saying the truth. I hugged him and he pulled me closer if that is even possible. He kissed me but before things get heated I pulled away and we went back to the kitchen.

"I am really sorry alpha" Ryan said while bowing his head

"It's alright she can bond with your daughter" Jacob said while giving death glares to Ryan's daughter

"Well I don't know about y'all but I'm not going to bond with a slut" Carter said while looking at Ryan's daughter

"STOP IT CARTER WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU...YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE DAMN GIRL" My mom said shouting at Carter who just walked out.

"Well I agree with Carter she is really a slut she went to his room and began stripping but what she didn't know was that Carter's  mate was following his scent and when he saw his mate she started crying" Connor said sounding angry and Mackenzie started rubbing his arms and he looked at her and kissed her forehead while she blushed

"I DON'T CARE HE DID NOT HAVE TO SAY THAT TO HER" My mom said sounding angry. Connor shook his head and walked out with Mackenzie who gave Ryan's daughter a death glare... I love that girl Mackenzie she's funny.

Me and Jacob walked out also cause I didn't want to be close to Ryan's daughter. It's all her fault what she did to Carter. I looked and saw Carter under a tree crying I was about to walk up to him with the others when our mom came outside glaring at us and looking at Carter with an angry expression on her face with Ryan right behind her.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU CARTER?" She shouted slapping him

"MY MATE MIGHT REJECT ME MOM AND YOU'RE HERE BLAMING ME FOR CALLING HER A SLUT??!!" Carter shouted back

"I DON'T CARE CARTER, I FOUND MY MATE I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR STUPID MATE" Mom replied looking at him then glaring at us

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU MOM? HE IS HURT CAN'T YOU SEE THAT OR ARE YOU TO BLIND? HE HAS BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME FOR A MATE NOW HE FINALLY FOUND HER AND GOD KNOWS MAYBE SHE MIGHT REJECT HIM" I shouted at her. Jacob wrapped his arms around me telling me to calm down

Soon after I felt a hot sting on my cheeks and I realize she slapped me. I looked at her and shake my head and ran up to me and Jacob's room.

He came in and hugged me I started bawling cause it reminds me of my so-call father who would always slap me when I get him mad. I soon fell in a deep sleep.