Trouble

Lola's P.O.V

I am now sitting down in my bed looking at Sophia who was asleep in a comfy chair with a blanket on her. She looked so beautiful and peaceful. Me and her stayed up a little talking and just having fun. Jacob is in the cell where all the rouges and criminals were. Soon after my thoughts were interrupted by the opening the door. I looked up and saw Jacob has come into the room then closed the door. He looked at me then walked over to Sophia kissing her on the forehead as he grabbed some clothes then went to the bathroom.

A few minutes later he came out wearing boxers and a white T-shirt. He took his pillow and a blanket and was about to walk out the door when Sophia said, "Alpha Jacob, where are you going?"

"Umm I'm gonna go sleep in a guest room tonight so you can stay with your sister" he answered looking at me this whole time.

"But I want you to stay" Sophia said tearing up a little.

He noticed then rushed to her side with her crying on his shoulders while he raised her telling her that its okay and nothing will happen to her. I went over to them and tried to take Sophia away but she. hooked her little arms round his neck.

Half an hour later she was fast asleep in Jacob's arms, which made me and my wolf warmed.

He gently placed her down but she held onto the end of his shirt saying, "Please stay with my sister"

He looked at me then nodded his head at Sophia saying, "Yes I will, soph. sleep tight" he kissed her forehead then came forward to me and sat on the other side of the bed as he ran his hands through his hair in a frustrated way.

"I- I'm sorry Lola for everything" he said looking at me.

"But why Jacob?" I asked in a soft voice.

"I didn't want to confuse you lala. Your grandma wanted to tell you instead" he said softly as he came in bed and put himself under the blanket pulling me by my waist.

"I'm so so sorry kitten. I didn't want to confuse you" he said putting his head in the crook of my neck inhaling my scent.

" Its okay Jake, I forgive you"

He smiled then pulled me on top of him. That night we had a heated make out. I understand that he didn't want to confuse me. I love this man so much it hurts.

        MacKenzie's P.O.V

I sat down on me and Connor's bed in our room. This week has been crazy. I thought back to what Hannah told me about my mom being the help. I didn't ask for this at all. I love my mother.

She used to work for Hannah's parents as the maid. She did everything for us, she was really strong. She worked as a maid to put my little brother to school and to put food on the table. I missed her so so much.

I didn't even realize that I was crying until Connor came and pulled me in his arms telling me to stop crying.

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"I just miss my mom Connor. Everything that my mom did was for our little family, she does not deserve to be called the help. She has a warm heart, she always help people. She is awesome."

"Baby don't worry, how about we go visit her tomorrow with the others"

"Yeah that would be good"

"Ummm, can I mark you?" he asked scratching the back of his nervously.

"Yeah, sure"

He kissed me so passionately. He started licking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied. He grip my ass lightly which made me gasp and he took that opportunity to push his tongue in my mouth. We fought for dominance and of course he won. He started to trail kisses down my neck and he started sucking it lightly making me moan.

Soon after I felt sharp teeth dig through my skin and I let out a little scream. I soon felt blood dripping down and he licked it up which made me feel pure pleasure.

I looked into his eyes as he stared back in mines. I felt so much love and adoration for him, not that I hadn't in the beginning but it got 100 times better.

"What happen?" I asked softly

"I marked you so the mating bond got a little stronger" he said shrugging his shoulders and running his hands through my hair.

"A little?"

" Okay, maybe a lot" he said chuckling.

"I love you" I said looking into his eyes.

"I love you too, good night beautiful"

"Good night"

And with that we fell asleep holding onto each other like our lives depended on it.

       Carter's P.O.V

I am currently sitting on the edge of my bed as Selena was curling her hair and I couldn't help but wonder if she's mad at me.

" Umm Lena, are you mad at me?" I asked using the nickname I made up for her.

"No, I'm not mad at you babe. I understand that you guys the didn't want to confuse us." she said finishing curl on last strand of her hair then putting something over it so it wouldn't come out.

"You know babe, I love you so much" I said crawling in bed with her.

"And I love you more" she said wrapping her arms around me.

"Impossible!" I shouted looking and laughing at her.

We ended up in a heated make out session.

To make long story short, she asked me to mark her and I gladly accept it and mark her.

    Olivia's P.O.V

Who does she think she is? She has no right to be here now she will just ruin my plan. I hate her. I hate my mother. She can't tell me what to do with MY children. She is not their mother. I hate her.

"Babe you should probably stop drinking now" Ryan said taking the bottle of vodka from my hands and carrying me bridal style back to our room.

"B-but I'm not d-done y-y-yet" I said hiccuping.

"Baby don't worry about them they would never know what hit them, I could be alpha and you can be Luna, that is when we will kill them"

Yup that's right b!&@# me and ma man is planning on killing Lola, Jacob, and the others and rule this pack. Hannah is also helping and so is someone else but I will not say who just yet. Jacob and the others will feel betrayed when they find out one of their friends are helping us kill them. All I'm saying is that trouble is coming their way.

They better watch their backs cause this is gonna hit them hard, really hard. *evil laugh*

A/N

Who do you think is the betrayer that is helping Lola's mother and Ryan kill Lola and the others??

Owen?

Mackenzie?

Selena?

Stella?

Techna?

Angelina (Lola's grandmother) ?

Third in command - Liam ?

Owen's mate?

Carter?

Connor?

BTW I love you Mackenzie_Is_My_Name and Lon3wolf..... my bff's :* :)

Read. Vote. Comment. Fan.