Just To Clear Things Up A Bit

I just want to get things straight with the story.

Hannah Madeline Summers - is Ryan's daughter she is the slut of the pack, and she does not have a mate. She always tried to seduce the unmated males. She does not like Lola because she knows that Lola has powers and she taught she was going to be the next Luna. She has a huge crush on Jacob but Jacob does not like her at all.

Jacob Daniel Newton - is the alpha of the Black Dusk Pack. He is also Lola's mate. His parents are alive and well. He is 20 years old. He is the air elemental.

Lola Madeline Summers - is 20 years old. She has special powers. She is part werewolf, fairy, witch and mermaid. She has two wolves: a white with one paw being black and a navy blue with white on the end. She was always abuse by her father and pack members. She is also the fairy of the dragon flame.

Connor Nathaniel Coleman - is 21 years old. He has powers also but not powerful like Lola's own. He also has a brother which is his twin. He loves basketball, volleyball and soccer. He is the quiet one out of his siblings.

Mackenzie Williams - is 20 years old. She is really hyper and she is Connor's mate. She has a little brother and they fight a lot. She does not like Hannah. Her mom was always known as the help because when she was younger her mother couldn't make it on her own. Her dad and mom are a beautiful couple, even though there are things that they can't afford. She is the fairy of nature.

Carter Nathaniel Coleman - is 21 years old. He also has a little power in him but not as how Lola own is. He is the older one. He is always serious. He is one of the most best pack warriors ever.

Selena - does not have a last name because her mom never gave birth to her in a hospital. She is the fairy of music. She loves to sing and play instruments. She also joined a gang when she was living with her parents she always slept on the streets. one day she went to the forest and ran but she accidentally ran on Jacob's territory and they took her in. She is really quiet and she and Carter are mates.

Olivia Christine Coleman - is 50 years old. She regrets leaving her other mate for her daughter. She also have another mate. She hates her kids because they found their mate and they are happy. She hates Lola the most.