2. Wait...

Y/N's PoV
I peek around the corner and see him limping my way.
'No. No. No. How? This isn't possible. What the fuc-'
"Y/N! Help! I don't know what's going on!"
I screamed and ran in the alley.
I came up to a dead end. Just my luck.
I turn around and see him, a few feet away.
He stops and holds his hand up.
"Y/N, listen, I know I was a jerk. I was a player. I was a rich rebel who took advantage of his power. But, trust me on this, I'm not dead. I'm not one of them. Something must be going wrong. I think I may be immune. I won't hurt you, I promise. Please. Just come with me. Somehow, we can make an end to this. But, I need you." He falls to his knees.
" I-i don't know... "
"I've never hurt anyone purposely. If I can fight this plague, I can fight the urge to hurt you." He is turning more pale by the minute.
" Ok-"
"Please take me somewhere I can lie down..."
"O-ok."I look around and find a fire escape.
I pull him up, him trying his best not to put his entire weight on me.
I wrap his arm around my neck and practically drag him up the fire escape.
I found him a room and placed him on the bed gently.
His eyes were closed and he was pale. His eyes had dark rings around them. He looked as though he could break any moment.
Yet, he looked like he could fight off ten men.
I never really paid attention to the way he was built. I never wanted to give him the attention he wanted to be given.
A few minutes after I put him there, he shot his eyes open.
I jumped back. He looked at me.
" Y/N! It's ok! I'm all rested! I still won't hurt you! I promise to protect you! Shall we get going? "
"Yeah but first..." I looked down at him. "You need something else to wear." I looked down at his shirt that was ripped down past his chest.
I grabbed it and ripped it the rest of the way.
He looked at me like I had three heads.
"What?" I laughed at his expression.
"Nothing." he stood up and walked to the closet.
"How about this?" He said in a cheery voice.