13. H y u n a. . .

E'Dawn's POV

"Look-"

"Shut up. " I cut Hui off.  I kept my gaze in the direction Y/N and Hyuna had gone.

"You don't have the right to touch my girlfriend. Understand?"

He scoffed.  "Your girlfriend?!  How can she even trust you?!  You let Hyuna kiss you!  You're half zombie! You could lose control and-"

"No.  I promised her that I would keep control. But if someone got in my way, I was going to tear them to pieces. At the moment, you're getting in my way. " I glared over at him.  His eyes widened and darkened once my eyes met his.

" What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?  You said you wanted to head somewhere else and then the bus crashed. Where were you taking her? "

" I have an old friend up north. He works with chemical vaccines for diseases. She was the only person I knew...  That I saw...  I didn't want to be alone again. "

" So you were gonna use her to help save yourself?! "

" No!  It's not like that!  I... "I sighed." I've loved her since we were kids,  but as my dad's company grew, I became more popular and people started to pull me away from her.  I thought she hated me growing up, so I never risked talking to her.  I stopped her bullies though.  She doesn't know but,  I beat the kids who used to beat her.  They moved afterwards and Y/N recovered rather quickly.  I've never really thought I was in love with her, I realized it when we met up again- almost a year now... "

Hui was about to say something but was cut off by Y/N running towards us.

" Y/N!  Where's-" Hui started.

"Get in the bus and get down!  Hurry! " she yelled as we followed her inside.

I locked the bus doors and hugged her.

" What happened?  Are you hurt? " I held onto her tighter.

"They got Hyuna."