15. H u i . . .

Y/N's POV

I haven't left the bus in days. 

Hui hasn't come back yet.  I'm worried, although I feel as though I shouldn't.

E'Dawn won't leave the bus either.  He doesn't seem to be feeling any emotion about the Hyuna situation.  He's just worried about me.

He let's me cry on him whenever I suddenly feel the need to.  My world has gone down hill ever since I witnessed her death.

I didn't consider her a friend, but I didn't consider her an enemy either.

I stand up and head for the door with my small rifle.

"Where are you going? " E'Dawn stands up.

" To find Hui. " I open the doors.

" I'm coming with you. " he walked over to me.

" Well, are you going to use your protection mechanism on me or...? "I smirked up at him.

" I'd do more than that if I could. " he rubbed his nose against my neck.

" Well,  we both know you could but...  Not now. "I smile.

I could feel his smile against my neck.  He kissed the spot that he's particularly taken a liking to and ran his tongue across it. 

He moved a few inches away and started kissing up my jawline until he reached my lips.

I giggled and pulled him out the door.

We ventured around the town, calling his name.

For hours we searched building after building for him.

Towards the center of the town, there was a large blood pile and what looked like dead skin.

Suddenly, my mind portrayed what happened that night.

I saw every detail for a second time.

E'Dawn was calling my name and yet he sounded so distant.

Once I saw them get her,  I snapped out of it and doubled over.

E'Dawn held my hair back and I wiped my mouth with tears threatening my eyes.

" We need to find Hui, get supplies and leave. This atmosphere isn't doing me any good. " I looked up into his eyes and felt at ease.

He held my gaze and nodded, understanding what I meant.

He looked over in the direction of the pool of blood and helped me up the stairs of another apartment building.