17. S e a r c h . . .

Y/N's POV

"Will we ever see him again?"

No answer.

"Will he be okay?"

Still no answer.

"E'Dawn-"

"Stop asking about him!" He snapped. He looked utterly annoyed. He looked angry. He looked scary.

I stopped walking and looked at him. He was looking at me angrily.

I felt scared. I felt hurt.

I huffed and turned away from him and walked towards the pharmacy downtown.

"Don't act like that."

I shook my head and ignored him.

"Y/N-" he grabbed my arm to stop me.

"Act like what?! You yell at me, scare me, and make me feel like shit and you expect me to stay standing here so you can continue staring at me menacingly! I'm just trying to continue on this journey so we can fix you."

"So you want me gone?"

"No. I just don't want to be scared of you anymore." I pulled my arm away and kept walking.

The only thing to be heard was the small noises from my stomach.

"You hungry?" He asked calmly.

"I don't think so. I ate before we left."

"Then what could it be?"

"I-I don't know..." I said feeling a little sick.

"Just ignore it. I'll be fine." I brushed it off. Although, I think I know what it might be...

"How long has it been since this started?"

"About a year."

"I could be in college right now." I sighed.

"You're not the only one. Our whole senior class wanted to go to college."

I kick a rock on the ground. My eyes follow it and I see that we've reached the pharmacy.

"Search it top to bottom and grab everything. Never know what we might need."