11. W i n k W i n k . . .

Y/N's POV

"Got any clothes I can wear?" I asked looking at him lay there, chest exposed, and anything lower was concealed by his bed sheets.

He stared back at me, eyes roaming my body, not once did he look away.

I blushed. "Stop staring and get me some clothes!" I scolded him and threw a pillow, that has previously been thrown due to our outbursts of lust, at him.

He caught it with one hand, eyes still not leaving me, and threw it. I covered my body with the scattered pieces of cloth as best as could, for I was getting self conscious.

"You don't need to hide yourself, baby. The only reason I'm staring is because I marked you. You're mine. No one else's. Someone lays a finger on you, and I will tear them limb from limb. " He said with anger. I felt his passion. He was being sincere and loving but added a strong and protective vibe to his behavior.

He looked up at me and patted a spot on the bed in front of him.

I gave him a questioning look but complied.

Once I sat down, he pulled me into his still bare lap. He stared deeply into my eyes, holding me tight. There was a huge grin on his face.

He rested his head in the crook of my neck, his breath tickling me lightly.

"I. Love. You." He kissed my neck after every word.

I smiled and turned my head towards his. I lightly kissed his lips. "You're cute."

He smiled at me more and then lifted me off his lap.

"Here, let me get us some clothes and we can head back to the bus. " He walked over to his large closet.

~

Hyuna and Hui were waiting outside, looking impatient.

"Where were you two?! We've been waiting all day! There was a huge herd of zombies that were heading north and attacked us in the process!" Hui seemed worried.

Hyuna smirked at us. "You guys weren't wearing those before. Did you-"

"It rained. "I blurted.

She winked. "Yeah, okay."

They headed back into the bus, E'Dawn and I following close behind.

I sat in a seat towards the back and E'Dawn sat next to me, head nuzzled into the side of my neck.

I giggled. "What are you doing?"

"I've never had a girlfriend before. I don't know how to act. I'm just following my very lifeless heart. "

I kissed the top of his head.

"Just know that you're the one thing that's given me a reason to still stay somewhat sane." He chuckled.

"Well, you've been driving me crazy. "I laughed.

" Have I really been on your mind that much these past few weeks?" He looked up at me with a smirk.

"Sort of, that and the fact that your health may not be as well as it used to be. You could be losing grip on that immunity." I looked over at him.

His head was hanging a little. His expression was saddened. He's worried. "We'll never know. I want to apologize in advance for anything I could do."

"Don't apologize. It'll be fine. I wouldn't blame you if anything happened. "

I hugged him. I felt his lips curl up into a smile.

"Not to interrupt anything but, did you guys use protection?"

"Hyuna!" we yelled defensively.