22. P r e g n a n t . . . ? !

E'Dawn's PoV

I'm tired.

Can't sleep.

She's in there.

Rooms away from me.

It's been hours.

I tried to leave the room before. Locked. He made sure I wouldn't leave. He locked me in.

"Hongseok? I know you can hear me. Is she okay? Are you okay? I'm going insane. Let me see her, please."

Suddenly, a voice was heard over the intercom. " I was waiting until you said something."

"Hongseok!"

"Kidding! I actually just finished. She's awake now too."

"Let me out."

"Magic word?"

I smiled. "Now?"

He sighed. "Fine."

I heard the door unlock virtually, he must have a remote or something, and the door pushes itself open slightly. I pushed it the rest of the way and rushed to Y/N's room.

I open the door and see Hongseok taking a needle out of her arm, probably finishing one last test.

"Y/N!" I practically yell when she sees me enter.

"Don't yell. She's still half asleep and the meds I gave her increase her senses."

"My bad." I smile embarrassed. "Hey, how you feeling?"

She bites her lip and denies eye contact.

"Y/N?" Hongseok says, "Would you like me to show him or are you going to tell him?"

I look between them confused. "What?"

I hear Y/N sigh. "E'Dawn, I-" she stops and a tear falls down her cheek.

"Baby, tell me..." I look at her worriedly. She doesn't speak but she hands me a picture.

I take it but keep my eyes glued to hers. "I'm not looking at it until you tell me first."

"Damn, you're so stubborn at times." She laughs lightly while wiping a tear from her eye. Her hands moved down to the picture, with its back facing me, in my hands. She caressed my hands softly and lifted a hand up to my cheek. She brought my face down to look at the picture and turned it over with her other hand.

"E'Dawn, I'm pregnant..."