Missing: Izuku Midoriya

A/N
This is where I start getting impatient b/c I can never prolong things very long... And plus there's a lot of time being skipped, so that kind of helps me with my impatience. Hope y'all like it!!

3rd person PoV:
He's been missing for days. Midoriya was gone and no one had a clue where he was. Only a few people were actually searching for the boy because they cared for him, including All Might, Todoroki, Bakugou, Kirishima and Midoriya's mother, Inko. Everyone else who was searching were only searching because he's dangerous and they don't want anyone convincing him to turn evil. If he turned evil, it would end badly for everyone. Those who knew him, namely his mother, All Might and Bakugou, knew that he had been losing grip of himself. Todoroki partially knew this, as he witnessed him break twice now, but that's what the other three have noticed about Izuku. The boy in question didn't seem to notice it himself, as he felt he was doing what was normal, but those around him could feel the insanity slowly dripping it's way into his mind and taking a hold. As for the others in his class, they were worried for anyone who got in the boy's way. Obviously, if it was villains they only felt sorry for the suckers, but anyone else and they were worried for the person.

Izuku's PoV:
As I open my eyes, I notice my mouth is gagged and my arms and legs are tied. My vision is blocked, so they must have put a blindfold on me. My mind is foggy, so I can't focus to feel where people and things are. I can hear talking, but it's too quiet for me to hear. I move slightly and the talking stops. I hear steps coming towards me, and I realize that these people must be villains. I can't think of another explanation.

"We saw what you did. You practically took the air out of everyone's lungs. Actually, I think you did do that," I hear a voice I recognize as handy-man. I remember he has that destructive quirk when he touches people. So he couldn't have brought me here, which means it must have been Foggy, unless they have other people on their team. Although I don't think Foggy could have grabbed me to tie me up, although all I know about him is he can make portals, so I suppose it's possible he could grab me. If he's not completely made of the strange fog, anyway. Although at the USJ he seemed to be completely made of fog, there was still the metal piece, so perhaps he is made up of more than just the fog. I want them to take off the blindfold so I can see them, but I guess that's too much to ask. I growl deep in my throat and I suddenly feel a hand on my throat, only four fingers, though.

"Don't worry, as long as I don't grab you with all five fingers, you won't fall apart."

I try to say something through the gag, but it just gets muffled. Handy-man chuckles and grabs the gag with his other hand, disintegrating it. As it falls off, I stick out my tongue in disgust at the gag.

"Goody, because I would rather my neck be left alone, thank you," I say, smirking. I suddenly feel a pain in my gut and realize I just got punched in the stomach. I cough and spit out the saliva in my mouth and a little bit of vomit that came up. I chuckle. " Oh, honey, you'll have to do a lot better than that. By the way, what's making my mind fuzzy so I can't focus?"

"It's a serum. We gave it to you since we don't want you to use your quirk." I hear a new voice say, this one isn't handy-man or foggy, so they have others in their little group.

"Which one?"

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, thought you knew, but I guess not."

"Tell us what you mean."

"I think not. I'm not that easy." I laugh at their anger. I feel an excruciating pain in my arm and a hand on where it hurts. Handy-man must be using his quirk. After a moment, I grit my teeth as I feel my arm starting to crumble. Before too much damage is done, he releases my arm. I grit my teeth more at the strange feeling in my arm. I feel whatever drug they gave me to make my brain all fuzzy starting to fade.