Fight...?

As I slowly wake up the first thing I notice is that it's dark out. I look at the sky, my arms splayed out on either side of me. I watch small clouds pass by, hiding and revealing stars. I smile gently at this, calm after all the recent events. I sit up and look down at what little number of people there were out right now. I suddenly see Bakugou below me, he must be looking for me, or else he wouldn't be out here at this time. I smile at this jumping down to the alley. I walk out onto the street, acting like I hadn't seen him. He sees me and before he can call out to me, I am running down the street. He calls my name and I chuckle as I look back to see him running after me. I run into an abandoned building and he follows after me. I enter a room and hide. As soon as he walks into the room, I kick his legs out from under him. I sit on his back and I raise my hand to punch him when a black substance covers my hand to form a blade coming off my hand. I don't pay attention to it and end up stabbing the ground next to his head. I look at the black substance as he turns his head in shock. I lift my other hand and it forms there, too. I examine it and smirk as I look down to see Bakugou looking at me out of the corner of his eye in fear. I chuckle as I lift my hand, the black substance previously stuck in the ground disappearing back into my body. I flex my hand and smile down at him widely. His eyes widen more in fear and I can tell how I must look right now. My eyes wide as I smile at him excitedly. I frown as flames pass in front of me and I jump back away from Bakugou. I watch as he gets up and I see Todoroki walk in. The black substance starts to appear, forming the blades on my hands again. I look between the two of them. I look at their faces, Bakugou still looks scared, while Todoroki looks sad. I tilt my head at this. Why is he sad? He seems to notice my change and a spark appears behind the sadness. I lift my arms in a way to say I'm ready to fight. I'm not going to use puppeteer for this. I want to see what else I can do. Todoroki lifts his right hand and I dodge his ice with a chuckle. Bakugou launches himself at me and sets off an explosion in my face. As the smoke from his explosion clears he sees the smile on my face and flinches.

"My turn," I say as I lift my arm, the black substance quickly reforming from the blades to surrounding my fist. I punch him in the face and he falls back. I look to Todoroki, who lifts his left hand towards me, shooting fire at me to get me away from Bakugou. I keep dodging his attacks as Bakugou gets up and I go to attack him again, but end up having to dodge Todoroki's attack as he keeps me away from the boy. Bakugou is doing something on his phone as I continue dodging Todoroki's attacks. Bakugou suddenly comes at me again and I grab his arm, putting him between Todoroki and I. I smirk as Todoroki stops attacking and Bakugou struggles against me. I shove the boy at Todoroki and then kick both of them, Bakugou in the back and Todoroki in the chest, sending them both to the ground. I feel a pain in my head and shake my head as I narrow my eyes and stalk towards the two boys, the black substance reforming. I look down at the two boys as they look up at me. I smirk at them, tilting my head as I raise my arm. I then groan as I hear more people coming. As I'm about to punch one of the boys, Pro heroes enter. I look up and growl at them. They freeze when they see me. I see All Might, Aizawa, Midnight, even some of my classmates, Iida, Uraraka, Tsuyu, Tokoyami, Kirishima. I back away from the two boys on the ground as they get up and Bakugou throws a punch at me. They join the group at the entrance. I examine the group. I should take out Aizawa and Midnight first, they could cause me the most trouble. All Might will hesitate in fighting me, I can use that to my advantage. The other students, whether they hesitate or not doesn't matter, they aren't as well trained as the pros. Aizawa is the most troublesome since he can deactivate my quirk, and Midnight could knock me out if I'm not careful. Although with the students and heroes here, she might not want to risk knocking them out.

"Midoriya," I hear All Might say. I look at him and he has a hand reached towards me. I have one of my hands behind my back as he takes a step towards me. A black blade forms on that hand the closer All Might gets. Todoroki seems to notice this.