Endgame {Stiles Stilinski}

Mia Ramirez grew up with her two best friends, Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski. The three were inseperable. It was rare to see them without one another. In fact, people who knew them began referring to the group as The Three Musketeers. The trio did almost everything together.

So when Mia was forced to move away with her family before sixth grade began, Scott and Stiles were devestated. They never thought that they would ever go through anything without each other. But there was nothing anyone could do. Mia had to go.

After a difficult goodbye, Scott and Stiles tried to stay in contact with Mia, but eventually they lost touch. They never forgot about her though. Anytime they looked back at old pictures or passed the elementary school, they thought fondly of their little friend.

Five years later, Mia is all grown up and back in Beacon Hills. So much has changed since she left, but once she reunites with the boys, it's as if she was never gone. Scott is extremely excited to have his friend back, but for Stiles it's different.

Mia had not only been one of his best friends, but he had harbored a secret crush on her when they were young. Then once he met Lydia, his feelings changed and she became the girl he wanted. Now that she was back and he was over a certain strawberry blonde, he was beginning to remember why he liked her so much.

Nothing had changed for Mia, though. Stiles never knew, but she also had a secret crush on him, except hers never really went away. Of course while she was gone, she had to move on. She didn't think that she would ever see him again.

Now here they were, five years older. Stiles had grown up handsome and Mia was still one of the prettiest girls around. Being together again has brought back unrequited feelings for the both of them, only stronger.

When they were little, everyone used to say that Stiles and Mia would end up together when they got older. Their parents would joke about it, their friends would tease them. Of course, the pair would appear to be disgusted by the very thought of ever being together, but secretly they hoped for the best.

Unfortunately, it will prove to be difficult for Stiles and Mia to admit their feelings for each other now with so many people getting in the way. But those obstacles won't stand a chance against them.

Stiles and Mia are what you'd call endgame. They belong together.

No matter what happens in the end, it will always be the two of them.