Chapter-15

Samaira's p.o.v
I was shocked to see him again. He was the same person whom I met at Ruhaan's place. He was talking about Rishika, so ofcrse he is her relative or something. I stepped back as he entered.

He forward his hand to me for a handshake.
I was frightened.

"Who are you???" I asked though I know he was Rishika's relative.

"I'm Mr.Dev Lutra. Owner of Lutra and co. pvt. ltd." He replied firmly.

Oh my god!!!!! He was someone beyond my imagination. He was Rishika's father,her loving dad,!!!😨😨

He came closer to me making an angry face. He shut the door with a bang!!!

I was sweating badly,as if it is 50°C. I didn't know what to do or what to say next.

"Samaira... Right??" He asked.

"Y..y..yes" I was stammering cause I was afraid.

"I'm Rishika's father. I guess you know...after all I'm such a big industrialist..." He himself chuckled on his statement with pride.

I had a doubt. Is Rishika his daughter?? No I mean Rishika is such a nice girl. So humble,so sweet. She has no pride of her money. And look at him,her own father. A man with so much pride of his money...... Nonsense.

"Yes I know😒😒" I answered but he didn't like my tone of answereing.

"OK,you study with her??" He asked as if he is playing KBC with me.

"Yes"

"Which course??" He questioned and I was understanding that he was pretending to be unknown with Rishika's course. How can a father not know that what course is his daughter pursuing??

"Honours in Business." I answered.

"Are you doing internship at Rathod Business Group??" He again asked.

"If your daughter is doing,then I am also doing" I was fed up of answereing his stupid questions.

"Ok let's come to the point. What were you doing at Ruhaan's cabin in the morning??" He asked what I was afraid of.

What shall I answer?? Does I say that your daughter's fiancée and I was hugging in his cabin??

"What?? I...I..I.. I was discussing something official with him." I tried to change the topic.

"Just SHUT UP!!!!!!",he screamed and continued," what do you think huh??? Am I a foolish?? You are a intern or we can say a fresher employee. Will he discuss official matters with you or his assistant??"

I was literally scared of him. The way he was accusing me,I thought that today is my life's end.  Rishika once too that her father was only loving to her,but for the whole world he is very angry and cruel. His daughter's happiness is everything for him. For him,beyond his daughter is no one. So now I am understanding that today is either my last day or Ruhaan's. His anger was at the peak.

"Tell me one thing,do you love Rishika??" He asked.

"More than anything!!" I answered making a hard voice.

"Do you love Ruhaan??" He asked.

I was answer less. I can't deny because he himself saw me running out of his cabin and moreover,our clothes were not looking perfect like Ruhaan's shirt's buttons from the top were opened. It might had opened when I was pushing him. So I guess that he guessed what we were doing inside.

After my long pause,he understood my answer and said,"you will tomorrow go to him and will tell him that you don't love him. You were acting because you were after his money. Now you know your mistake and hence apologising."

"I can't. He will die if I tell him that..." I protested.

"Then be ready to see Ruhaan in flames..." He threatens me.