Chapter-33

Ruhaan's p.o.v
The next morning was very weird one for me. Rishika was visiting our place with Samaira which I didn't liked. Why she is so crazy about marriage?? Girls about her age have so many tensions about their family and career. But she...she is careless young woman who has no sense of humour. And also it not only her fault,but its also my family members who have participated in this ugly matter of Ruhaan-Rishika's wedding. Didn't they thought of my concern??

That's not the problem that I love Samaira so I can't marry Rishika. That's the problem that why didn't they thought of my future with her?

Whenever I think of my future, a blur image of me and Samaira always comes. I couldn't think anything after her. I can't see a dream in which she is not present.
I looked at the wall clock which was showing 10:45. Oh god!! Just fifteen mins left. No no!!

The sound of wheels touched my ears. I went to the verandah of my room and saw that a scooty was standing on the entrance gate,with two women wearing helmet on it.

I knew who were they. I made an unhappy face and went downstairs.

"Ruhaan!!! See who has visited us!! "  My father was extremely happy as the maids went outside to welcome them.

"I know Dad!!"

"Look at yourself!! What's this look Ruhaan?? Your are wearing that weird T-shirt and those loose pajamas. Go and change in something sophisticated." Dad was insulting my favourite clothes. They were too comfortable. Moreover, I don't have to change clothes for 'her'.

"Dad.....its completely OK.....I don't care!!!" I carelessly answered.

"Then go to hell!!" He screamed and went outside as I followed him.

There she was standing with a big smile on her face as if we met after a decade.

"Namastey uncle!!!(Hello uncle)" she greeted Dad.

"Hello beta!! How are you??"

"Fine!!"

Rishika bent down to touch Dad's feet but he stopped her." We,Rajasthanis never allow girls to touch feet!"  She smiled.

I moved my gaze at other side where she was standing quietly ,smiling at her friend. I smiled looking at her. She was in minimal makeup,only a baby pink shade  lipstick,but she was looking like a goddess, I swear. And on the other hand,Rishika was like a whole makeup box,with eyeshades, mascara,lipstick,blusher,eyeliner and the list never ends.

"Hey Ruhaan!!! Come son,and greet her. Why are you standing there quietly??" Dad pulled me towards her.
Rishika was blushing badly. I looked at Samaira as her smile disappeared seeing us so close.

"Hi Ruhaan!! So nice to see you!!" Rishi gave a quick hug. I gave a false smile .