Chapter-20

Ruhaan's p.o.v
Marrying Rishika is what I didn't wanted to do ever. I just looked at her like friend,in fact a close friend. But she discovered this friendship as love. But how can I say to her that my first and last love is only Samaira. I fall in love with her at the very first sight. We love each other. But what happened suddenly that she suddenly called our relationship and her love 'fake'?? I know she loves me,and her love is true!! I will surely find out what happened to her suddenly and for that,I have to do more contractions with Rishu because she didn't wanted to meet me. Trust me Samaira, I only love you,and this is acting of marrying Rishu just to reach you. I will find out what is wrong and then I will clear all misunderstandings between us before my marriage with Rishika. Because if I am living,then the reason is only you. And if I will die,only with you. Because we both knew,our love is true and no one has the strength to break it!!

End of p.o.v

Samaira's p.o.v

It was hard to find the knife in so darkness. Where it is??
I ran my hand here and there and finally I found it. Now it is the time...end your life Sam!! You are a hurdle between the two souls. Clear their path.

I hold the knife tightly and bring it to my wrist.

I closed my eyes but his face came  before my eyes. His smile,his each and every words, the three magical words from him,all were stopping me from doing this.

My mind was saying it was a betrayal,but my heart was saying his love is true and all of this is fake.

But wait...what is his mistake?? It is me who who told him that I don't love him,not him. His love is always true. Main thing is what,that I betrayed him,not he.

No more thoughts Sam,just kill yourself.

I slightly moved the knife through my wrist.

A thin stream of blood flew before my eyes as I fall and closed them.

End of p.o.v
-------

Ruhaan entered his office. He walked to the part of the office were all interns were working.

There he saw all the interns but his eyes were only searching 'her'. But to his surprise, he can't see any sign of Rishika and Samaira. What is the matter?? He thought.

Ruhika,one the close friends of Rishi and Sam,was walking by his side.

"Good morning Sir!!"

"Very good morning!!"

Ruhika was walking away.

"Hey..hey please stop!!"

"Yes Sir,any problem sir??"

"No...what is your name??"

"Ruhika...Ruhika Khandelwal Sir!!"

"OK Ruhika,do you know Rishika and Samaira??"

"Yes sir,we are close friends!!"

"Where are they?? I mean Rishika... And Samaira!!"