Chapter-28

Ruhaan's p.o.v
I was fully wet. I can't understood what happened mins ago. Although she has left, I was feeling her with me.

Before she leaved, she held my hands in her two smooth hands and had said," Not this time,but we will definitely unite in next life. Bye!!"

She turned to leave,but I had holden her hand and asked,"Do you really love me??"

"Should I kill myself to prove??" Came the answer.

"Then why are you not depressed that I'm getting married??"

"How can I make you feel that how depressed I'm?? You can't feel me. If I was not depressed,then I had not committed suicide. Now,you will decide I'm depressed or not."

She said and started her scooty. Within mins,she disappeared from my vision in the greenery of the place.

I stood there,not knowing what will happen next.

I had decided. I will tell Rishika everything. Everything.

I sat on the driver seat of the car and took out my phone. I called Rishika.

"Hello Ruhaan!!"

"Hello Rishu. Where are you??"

"Where I'm supposed to be??? "

"In your home.!!"

"No!! I'm standing in the street. Getting wet."

"Why??"

"This Samaira always gives me trouble. She is not in home and she also took the spare key with her. "

"Can you meet me??"

"What?? Where?? Why?? When??"

"Woah!! Don't ask so many questions together. I want to meet you."

"Why??"

"I'll tell you when we will meet."