Chapter-31

Ruhaan's p.o.v

"This is the biggest project we've ever worked on. If we'll succeed in fulfilling it,then it will give a profit of millions!!"

All my employees were listening my presentation with sleepy eyes as I wasgiving useless lectures. What a nonsense!!

I banged my hand on the table.

"Ahhh!! What is this?? Why you all are sleeping?? Am I  giving lectures here unnecessarily??"

Everyone widened their eyes and pretended to be attentive.

Just then my phone beeped. Even I felt that I should throw the phone at that time!! I was extremely angry.
It was a call from Rishika. This girl would never leave me to live in peace.

I excused myself from the presentation hall and exited it. I picked up the call.

"Hi Ruhaan!! How is the pic??" Her voice was full of excitement.

"What?? What pic??"

"Oh my gosh!! You even not seen it yet na?? Open your whattsapp. I've sent. Check it out. My photo in a saree!!"

My anger was crossing its limits. I want to scream like beast.

"What is this Rishika?? Always you keep eating my head. Wedding wedding wedding!!! This word is now irritating me!! You know I not have so time like you!! I've so many works.....listen I was in an important meeting and I've don't so time to check your bloody nonsense stupid photo. Understand?? Now please cut the call and I've switching my phone off!! Please don't disturb me!!"

I cut the call. I didn't bother about how she was feeling. I think I was kinda rude to her. But I don't care. She was the one who was disturbing me.

My phone again ranged. I thought it was Rishika again but it was my P.A Rashmi. Thank god.

Rashmi told me that they are coming. Oh god!!

Clients were coming from America. It was a big artificial roofing firm with which if we join hands,then we can profit of Millions. Its very important and the biggest thing is what I've to represent my company. I was so nervous. If mom was with me,then she will feed me curd and sugar for success. I miss her so much.