Chapter-17

Samaira's p.o.v
Next day was the most challenging day for me. I am going to break all relations with Ruhaan, through we have no relations. I don't know what is going to happen today.....but I know one thing.....that today I'm going to kill my love....

Thinking all this was a waste of time for me. Because I know that Ruhaan is not made for me,but I accidentally fall in love with him and so is he. Life has played many games with me,and I always lost each and every game. From my childhood,I have seen so many difficult things that now I have a habit to face them. My father died when I was only 6, leaving my mother with two children. From that day I started struggling,each moment. I used to eat only once in a day,cause my mother can't afford for food twice. My brother studied at very costly school,and my mother paid his fees by working late nights. I was not allowed to go to school till 3 years,but their was a desire of study in me,so I studied at government school. Days were very struggling for me. I was not given food at night because my mother said that I already ate food at mid day meals. I always drank a glass of water and slept. My mother doesn't loves me,my brother gets irritated seeing me. I was in search of love till I find Rishika, the most lovely girl. We met at the first day of college, and from that day we became friends. Slowly,our bonding grew into an unbreakable friendship. She was the most important person till....till Ruhaan stepped in my life and changed everything. The day when he confessed his love for me was overwhelming feeling. But somewhere, its sad. And look, now I have to lie to him that I don't love her so that Rishika can marry him....ah....life is so challenging....

I came back to my world after knowing that I'm already late. I steadily locked the entrance door and rode on my scooty. Please god,I wish I meet an accident so that I can't have to face Ruhaan. But its not going to happen,I know.

I stopped my scooty before Rathod business park and entered. I walk towards my working place. Rishika had already arrived. She saw me and ran to me.

"Sam...are you alright" she was worried.

"Yes..." I answered emotionlessly.

"Then why weren't you picking up my calls. You know I'm calling you from yesterday night. When you cut the call in the middle,I was super worried about your health...."

"Its OK Rishi.... I was going to sleep so I cut the call. Sorry."

"Its OK dear, I❤u" saying this she hugged me. I was frozen.

"Ah..,Rishi... I'm going to toilet.."

"OK..please" she got side from my way and I steadily walked,no not walked but I almost ran to 'his' cabin.

He was doing something in his laptop. I knocked on the door.

"Yes!!" He permitted to enter,still working. I took a deep breath. After all I'm going to do such a big thing.

I walked to his desk.

"Good morning Sir!!" I said with a hard voice,hard enough to catch his attention.

He looked upwards and was amazed to see me. There was a smile on his face,which was making me guilty every moment.