Chapter-19

Rishika's p.o.v
I just can't believe my ears.....what he just said??? He agreed for the marriage!!!!! Oh my god!!! I'm so happy....

"Are you sure for the marriage??" I asked only to confirm.

"Yes...if you are ready!!" He said .

"I'm always ready,tell me the date!!" I was super excited.

"After your third year exams...." He said,blinking.

"OK...do you know ,when Samaira will hear the news she will be surely happier than me!!"

His face saddened..... I don't know why but it seemed that there is some problem in his mind....for which he is forcefully smiling and he actually didn't wanted to.

"Ok I'm going Ruhaan.... Be ready for our marriage!!!"

"Always!!"

Oh his words always create magic around me. He has something magical in him because of which I love him so much....

End of p.o.v

Samaira's p.o.v

I saw Rishika walking from the corridor with the brightest face in the world. I was restless about what he said,so I ran to her.

"What did he said??" I asked her.

"Oh Sam....I'm so happy!!! He just agreed for the marriage!!" Her words Pierced my heart badly.

The whole world was circling around my head. Is this your true love for me Ruhaan?? Why??I know I made a mistake but that not means that you will marry my Best friend before my eyes so that I will be jealous....

After a while I felt that I was,first time in my life,jealous of Rishika.... No!! That's not fair. Rishika and Ruhaan are made for each other...its me who became a hurdle between two souls. That's a sin,and I will punish myself for this.

"Hey Samaira!!"

"Ah......yes"

"Are you believing??? He is marrying me....Ruhaan Singh Rathod is marrying me..."

"Yes Rishika!! I'm so happy for you... May god bless you two!!"

"Yes but you are not looking so happy!!"

"Shall I start dance to prove myself??"

"No,no!!! Store your dance skills because you have to dance in my wedding!!"