Chapter14

Samaira's p.o.v
Ruhaan hold my waist tightly, giving me shocks. He was staring at me continuously. I tried to push him by pushing his chest but he was very strong.

"Ruhaan,please stop. Someone will come" I tried to push him again.

"I don't care. And also the door is closed!!" He said.
"What are you trying to do??"

"Just making you mine!!"

"Just shut up Ruhaan" I pushed him hard. I succeed this time.

As I came out of his cage,I tried to open the door as fat as possible. But ,unfortunately he stopped me from doing so.

"Why are escaping??? Am I hurting you??" He shouted.

"I can also shout Ruhaan!!!! So please don't shout and tell everyone that I am here!!!" My anger was at its peak.

"So???"

"So!!!! You are saying SO?? People will talk about us. They will ask what I am doing here at my boss's cabin with the door locked..... You are a big man,Ruhaan. So you have to not answer such questions but its me who have to face such people and questions!!!!"

"I...I just l...love you!!!" He said with teary eyes and hugged me.

For a while, I was thinking to hug him back or not. But I can't stop myself and I hugged him back.

We were in lost in each other for 10 mins. I know Ruhaan,that you don't love Rishika, you love me. And you want to marry me,not her. But its our fortune,who departed us and its Rishika's fate, in which your name is written.

We brokeour hug. He took my hand and kissed it. We both were crying. We looked in each other's eyes .

We suddenly came in the moment with someone's knock on the door.

We looked at each other. What we will do now???

Ruhaan opened the door vastly and there someone in his mid 60s was standing.

"Uncle,you??" Ruhaan questioned him.

"Is it restricted for me to come to your place???" The man said.

"No no, I'm just kidding" Ruhaan said.

I was confused at that time so I tried to run out of the cabin. But I crashed with the man.

"You are Rishika's friend ,right??" He asked me.

"Y..yes!" I managed to answer.

"What are you doing here" he again asked.

How he knows me?? I was wondering. I didn't replied and ran out from the place.

I came to my table and gulped down water from my bottle. Sweat buds were all over my face.

Rishika approach me.

"What happened Sam?? Are you alright??" She asked me.

"I am fine...." I replied.

"OK listen. I will not come home today as Ruhi need my help in her files. I will stay in her home tonight to help her. You go alone. Ok sweetheart??"

"Yes Rishi!!!"

She left. I got back to my work.

----------

I opened the lock of our house and stepped in. I on the lights and rested on the bed. Suddenly someone knocked the door. I opened and was amazed to see the person.

No,not him!!!!

A/N
Hi guys!!! How's is the chapter. I hope u all liked it.
Please vote and comment and don't forget to read my new book.
Love pranushka,RuhSam and me,
With love from,
Tanisha.