Chapter-34

Ruhaan's p.o.v
"Samaira you are taking us wrong!!" I want to follow her but I was stopped by that irritating hand.

"Leave it Ruhaan. Its normal that a couple is spending time together and someone bumps in. No worries!!"

I was super angry." Do you know that I am feeling embarrassed?? I was not coming close to you but you......."

She held my hand," Isn't it good to know each other more closely??"

"Shut up!! I'm just irritated by your weird questions and answers!! You know,what will Samaira think?? She will think that how crazy these two are."

"No.....see, Samaira is not that type of girl. But....there is a doubt. How did she enter?? I have locked the door before."

"If you will not rotate the handle in clockwise direction,it will not lock. I'm sure you rotated towards the anti-clock direction."

"I'm sorry!!"

I made a 'go to hell' face.

"You know that tomorrow is our engagement ceremony. Don't act with me like that. I love you!!" She said with my hands in her.

Suddenly I remembered. Yes,tomorrow is our engagement. Shit!!! Oh god.......will I not be able to stop this wedding??? Will I be ruined like this.......

End of p.o.v

Samaira's p.o.v

What??? What I saw was shocking. Is it real??

I saw Rishi, my best friend, going to kiss that person whom I love more than anything else. But yes,I believe that Ruhaan didn't praise it. I know he was not the one who tried to kiss her. I trust you Ruhaan,I trust you!!

Suddenly someone knocked the door. I rubbed my eyes and went to open the door. As soon as I open it,someone came like air and hugged me.

"Trust me Samaira...... It was not intentional. She tried to kiss me,not I." I felt his tears on my shoulder.