Chapter-25

Samaira's p.o.v
I looked at me on the mirror. I smiled seeing myself. Just to give me satisfaction. Cause I know,somewhere I'm unhappy. Today was the worst day I have to face.

"Samaira!! Where is my saree??" Rishi screamed at the top of her voice.

"Yes yes giving!!" I handed the pink net saree to her.
It was a beautiful embroidered saree with golden colour combination, which belonged to her mother. I loved that saree.

I carried a white Anarkali suit,which was my favourite. I didn't even make up. After all who is seeing me there. The centre of attention was only Rishika ,not me!!

"Hey Samaira!! Its too messy!! I'm not able to wear it....please help me!!" Rishi again screamed.

"OK,coming!!"

I helped her in wearing Saree. She was making a irritating face.

"What happened yaar??"

"It's too messy Sam!! Please give me some sort of short dress or something. It is too itchy!!"

"Just shut your mouse mouth okay!! Don't you know that in such occasions, saree is the most suitable wear???"

"Then why are you wearing suit?? Why didn't you wore Saree?? You are giving lectures to me and you yourself hadn't wear it!!"

"Its your marriage, not mine!! And one more thing,I didn't wanted to go,but I'm going cause you are forcing me!! Understand?? Now don't move,stand straight!!"

"Oh Sam,please don't angry yaar....I was just kidding."

I smiled. She also smiled.

"Look,now it is done....let's do your makeup!!"

"Ok!!"

I made her sit before the dressing table. I applied every makeup on her face. After ten mins,she was ready. She looked amazing. Even words are failed to describe her.

"This earring is giving me problem Sam!!"

"Oh gosh!! What didn't give you problem??"