Chapter-13

Samaira's p.o.v

We were continuously working. I was about to cry. What is this??😂😂 My fingers were aching as I was continuously working on the computer.

Suddenly a girl came and grew a dozen of files on my desk.

"What is this??" I asked her.

"These are files of our recent contracts with other companies. You have to make a entry of them in computer!!" She casually answered.

"What😲😨😭?? I was shocked. More files!!
She gave me an annoying look.

"Hmm😕 you are not working,its me" I thought.

I looked at other students. All busy. But one girl was chilling,its Rishika Lutra. Oh this girl!!!

Anyways I came back to my work. Its very tough. But wait,if I think like that, I will never get a good job. Mr. Reddy was helping us but I was afraid of his angry face😈😈. He was getting irritated slowly.

Oh I have to work. No more thoughts. I gathered all my files which are completed and got up from my seat to keep them in their correct place. Aww!! My foot is so aching!!

I walk through the gallery with the files. Suddenly he came in front of me!! Oh this man. He was looking at the ground so he crashed with me!! I not got side. He is coming in my way,not me.

My files fell on the ground as he eyed me. "What?? Its your fault,not mine!!😛😛" I wanted to say but right now he is my boss.

He picked up the files and said,"concentrate on your work!!". He handed the files to me. He crossed me and walked away with his hands in his pocket.
While going he looked at me and gave me an angry expression😬😠.

I was confused as he leaved. I was still for sometime. But I smiled on his behaviour. He is so cute😆!! Wait !!I remembered that when Rishika said him cute,I teased her that the word cute is only used for girls. No no he is handsome.

I was back in sense after Rishika's cough. I turned to see her.

"What are you doing standing here??" She asked.

"Just going to place the files on the shelf.!!! Ah how is your work going??"

"Too boring. I am fed up of this Reddy-sheddy. He is so bad. Whenever he screams at me, he seems to be a beast with a long nose!!!👹👺 I sometimes want to punch him👊👊 !!!! I am just going to the canteen for some refreshment... Will you come with me??"