Chapter 16

Samaira's p.o.v
I was stunned by hearing his statement. What??? Ruhaan in flames??? Is he joking???

"W...w...what???" I asked him confusingly.

"Yes....and if you accept my proposal or order,then you will be rewarded with 50,000 cash." He said. That time,I want to punch or slap him👊👋.

"I have no work with your bloody nonsense money. I have some kind of self respect,understand?? You are directly threatening me to say to Ruhaan that I don't love him. And if I say no,then you will kill him. Look I love Rishika more than my life,more than anything. I will do anything  for her happiness. And you don't have to tell me that I have to quit my love for Rishika. Because I had already makeup my mind for sacrificing my love for her since  my love for Ruhaan started growing. The day when Rishika told me that she loves Ruhaan,and the day when I realised that I also love him,were the biggest shocking day for me ever since my dad's demise. The way you are threatening me,it looks like you are begging your daughter's fiancée from me...."

"You BITCH!!!!!!!" He didn't gave me time to complete my line and he hold my neck with his hard hands and pinched me on the wall. I wanted to free myself from his rough hands but he was so cruel that he started pushing his hand more hard. Tears escaped from my eyes as I wanted to escape from him.

"If you deny my proposal,your Ruhaan will be killed as well as your virginity will be snatched by me!!!"

I widen my eyes hearing his words..... Does he really Rishika's father?? Is he saying that he will harass me physically  if I deny his proposal??? He is like my father...
I was shocked.