Chapter-32

Ruhaan's p.o.v
The meeting was about to start. Only 5 mins left.
Everyone was switching their phone off and I thought that I should also do so.

I picked up my phone and I saw that there was a new notification. I wondered what was it. I opened and I was so happy to saw a reply from Samaira.

I'll kill you!! Why did you thought that I will not talk to you?? Look,I'm with you  always,even we are not together. I know that my krishu will obviously win hearts of the clients. When you will start your presentation, close your eyes,and feel me!! It will go smoothly.
I love you too. I love you forever!!'

I smiled seeing her reply. She will kill me!! Ha ha so funny!!

My nickname, which I told her months,was mentioned in the message. She remembered it.

I was feeling so confident now that I want to start the meeting now,even there was 2 min left.

Finally, those 2 mins passed away. Everyone took their respected seat and the lights were off.

I took a deep breath,closed my eyes,felt Samaira, and now I'm fresh minded and confident.
End of p.o.v

"He should not have done this. He knows that how much I love him but he always tries to walk out from his duty!! I'm fed up Samaira!! I'm fed up!!" Rishika was extremely angry as well as upset due to sudden reaction of Ruhaan," Didn't you felt that he is some kind of ignoring me??"

Samaira raised her brows,thinking what should she answer now. If she protest for Ruhaan and say that he was attending a meeting,then Rishika would ask her how she came to know about the meeting.

If answer,then in trouble, if not answer,then also in trouble.

Samaira choose to keep quiet,and listen to all her friend's nonsense.

"What did I said to him?? Only to check out my pic!! Does it take too much time??"

Samaira made a sympathetic face.

"He only knows his works. I'm I nothing to him?? Every time work work and work."