Chapter 30

"Samaira!!! You are taking too much time to get ready!! Please come soon!!" Rishi screamed seeing that Sam is too long in bathroom.

"Wait wait!! Who is getting ready??" Samaira
asked,opening the bathroom door,in her regular T-shirt and track pants with hair tied in a messy braid.

"What?? You are not ready yet??? Are you joking??" Rishi again screamed at high pitch voice.

"But were I'm going??"

"We're going!! "

"Where??"

"Shopping!!"

"For what??"

"My garments for post and pre wedding ceremonies!!"

"But you had bought your dress which you will wear in Engagement!!"

"Oh Samaira!! Engagement is not the only ceremony!! There are so many functions like Mehendi,Sangeet,Haldi,My Reception!!. I need more and more clothes!!"

"Oh god!! I'm not going!! You better go with your family!!"

"They are also coming!!"

"Then I'm definitely not going with you several uncles and aunts!!"

"No...only my 2nd no. aunt and her daughter is coming!! You've to go Sam!! You know their choice is very old fashioned!! They will force me to wear weird dresses!! You have to come,only you can give me best choice cloths!!"

"OK ok coming!! But where??"

"Select City Walk mall,Saket!!"

"Oh not again!!"

"Just go buddy!! Get ready!!!" Rishika pushed her lazy friend towards the bathroom handing her the see green coloured upper garment and Capri.