Chapter 3

"Where are you going?" Bucky shouted as he watched (y/n) raced out of the house as he was tending to the horses "To make friends" she shouted running away. This was routine for the past two months now if she wasn't doing anything else with anyone she'd run off to 'make friends' he knew she wasn't making friends but he didn't really question where she was going. This was Wakanda the safest place in the world and he trusted her he had no reason not to.

(Y/n) ran through the forest not wasting time getting to her destination, The river. This had been her routine for two months now. When she had nothing else to do she' d run off to the river to train her abilities. Ever since she returned to earth she had become paranoid something was coming and she knew it was but not what it was she then had this desire to grow stronger thus her tris to the river began.

"not fast enough" (y/n) mumbled as she looked at her watch it took her 17 minutes to make it to the river that was impressive considering how far the river was from her home. But it wasn't enough foe her she had to be super soldier fast or faster 5 minutes or less. Kicking of her sneakers and socks she stepped in the river fish swam around her legs and kissed her toes. She took off her bracelet.

(y/n)'s bracelet were found in her bag when she first arrived she knew they were important and she knew what to do with them. she mailed them off to Tony, Rhodey, Pepper, Peter, and Vision they were all over joyed to know that (y/n) was alive, well, and back on earth they gave many thanks for their gifts. Steve, Natasha, Wanda, and Sam came personally to receive their gifts and see (y/n) spending a day with her. Clint and Scott were also secretly mailed their bracelets while on house arrest . Doctor Strange and Wong also received some as thanks he sent her books on water magic how he knew about her abilities she did not know. M'Baku, Shuri, Okoye and T'challa were honored to received theirs as well.

Bucky cried when he got his. Much like Bucky Peter and M'Baku couldn't help but show off their bracelets everyone knew where they got them from, although Peter's friends were clueless. (y/n) became aware of her bracelets and what they could do. Every time someone knew received a bead on her bracelet would glow and have a symbol to represent that person. She also noticed that more beads were left blank but she had no more bracelets she wondered who others were.

Stepping forward further into the water her dress raising up to her hips just where she wanted it to all the fish were around her playing underneath her dress. "Enough" (y/n) said thrusting her hands into the water all the fish scattered they knew to begone during her training or to get caught in the flow. It happened once they learned their lesson rather quickly.

Imagine a composer waving their hands instructing an entire orchestra rise a pinky start the woodwind, slowly lower your hands the string follow, push and pull trigger the drums, curl your fingers lead the brass. Every made motion together beautiful sounds coming together for a beautiful song. Now imagine (y/n) as a composer and the water were the instruments the water rose and fell so pretty but it could also be rough, dangerous, terrifying. Everything depended on (y/n)'s motion.

(Y/n) learned to do a lot in recent months. Her main goal was to be able to handle more than just the river she wanted large lake and oceans. (y/n) wanted to be like Kutara or Aang from the Last air bender ... but better.

Holding her hands out forward she raised them and with it the water followed she concentered trying to bring it up as high as she could for as long as she could. (y/n) gasped and smiled at the amount of water towering over her " YES" and with that it all came down soaking her to the bone. She had a lot of work a head of her.

-

" I know you're lying" Bucky says as he sets dinner on the table " you run away everyday and say you're off to make friends. I know that's not true"

"But I do I do make friends daddy" Bucky sighed about to call her out on her bod face lie that he defiantly knew was a lie when she continued " I make friends...with the fish"

"....The fish? you make friends with fish" (Y/n) picked at her food

"and other animals"

"alright explain"

"I go down to the river and play in the water and with some of the animals there. I make friends with animals."

It wasn't a complete lie or the entire truth. (y/n) did make friends with the river's surrounding life and her training could be marked as playing seeing as always fought imaginary people. But it wasn't a joke or for fun then again it was playing.

Bucky looked at (y/n) he knew there was more to her little stare but didn't bother pushing he could sense whatever it was wasn't dangerous. He decided to leave her be .

"Alright as long as you're safe and happy. But I'd like you to make some human friends, normal friends"

"define normal"

"(y/n)"