Chapter 10

"Come and get some space dogs" the talking raccoon shouts as he fires off his space gun. See a new wave heading their way Bucky picks up the raccoon by his shirt and spins in a circle firing at everything coming their way before dropping the trash panda. "How much for the gun?"

"not for sale"

"how much for the arm?" Bucky glares down at the little pest before stalking off to his next kill. "Oh, I'll get that arm."

(y/n) would have laughed at this but her little lungs didn't have to air to spare. " What's your name?"

"Rocket"

"Rocket Raccoon, Awesome. (y/n). Bye-bye," the kid took off before he could give comprehend or comment on that.

-

(y/n) listened in a bit shocked and irritated as Thor and Steve decided now was the best time to comment on each other new hairs cuts and facial hair. Seriously did no one see her struggling with this mutt. Why were they so casual? Thor then introduced Steve to his friends who proclaimed he was Groot very loudly and Steve said very awkwardly "I am Steve Rogers". Finally realizing they probably didn't notice her and weren't going to help anytime soon. Using a wave to knock the dog off and screamed loudly "I AM (Y/N)" as she implied it with her trident.

"(Y/N)!" it seems Thor has finally noticed her "You've grown in the last what hours? days? You look older" Thor said smiling he had assumed the worse had happened to (y/n) after what happened to Loki. He was happy that she was okay and amongst friends and family.

"That's what happens when you travel through space and time. Nice ax" suddenly the ground underneath their feet began to shake and crack. " Thor? did you fart?"

"no"

The ground bust open as ten wheels of death came up. Everyone started screaming to fall back and retreat. A nearby soldier picks up (y/n) and takes off running. (Y/n) gasps as she watches the soldiers who weren't fast enough to get away get mowed down. She dug her nails in the fabric of his armor as she clung to him for dear life. Watching everyone fall with desperate screams for help which could not come. Both she and the soldier go flying through the air as they are hit by a giant ax connected to a chain. The alien swinging it was as big as the Hulk throwing down dozens of soldiers. Leaving (Y/n) the soldier gives her a desperate plea to run before turning back to fight.

Her Vision is blurry and tunneled. Her ears filled with white noise, her own heartbeat, and the agony of those in the distance. Her chest in pain heart beating harder and faster than her little body can take. Lungs filled with blistering pains choking on air she could not catch. Her whole body aching. Trying to crawl away, trying to grasp air. Her right hand is covered in blood she had no time to dwell on whether it was hers or not. She crawls through a battlefield on all fours.

She sees Wanda in the distance. Who's protecting Vision? Getting up on shaky legs she stumbles over to Wanda, Natasha, and Okoye. She watches as they fall into a trench she whines as she realizes she'll have to get down in that trench too. Reaching the trench she gives up and just let her legs buckle underneath her allowing her to fall and roll over into the trench opposite of Natasha and her situation. There is an alien woman sitting on her chest. At least she assumes it a woman.

Tilting her head back so she is looking at them upside now. It seems that her dramatic entrance has gained everyone's attention.

"Hello" with a flick of her wrist a wave appears and knock the alien woman off of Natasha and tossed into the path of one of the wheels of death. "Goodbye".

"(y/n)..." Natasha coughs up water. It seemed that she got caught in her wave a bit but nothing too serious. Standing up the bleach blonde made it over to (y/n) side " (y/n) are you okay?" placing a gentle hand on her chest.

It seemed like all her senses came back to her she could see, hear, and somewhat breath again but there was still that ache in her body but she chooses to ignore that. Natasha looks down at her hand and notices the blood and wipes it on her pants. They were both relieved to see it wasn't hers.

"Yeah, this is exhausting. You guys do this for a living?" the women laughed at the young girl. She was keeping their spirits high with hope. Even in the dark times. Once the laughing stopped they got back to the task at hand.

"we've got to get Vision".

-
(Y/n) rode a wave with Okoye and Natasha to the forest as Wanda project herself through the sky. Landing in the jungle she took a deep breath making big waves, especially from distant waters, took a lot out of her.

(Y/n) jolted as she felt a sudden wave of shock coursed through her body she gasped clenching her chest.

"(y/n)!?"

"He's here".

They take off running regrouping with everyone else. She finds her dad. Upon seeing each other they both let out a sigh of relief and give each other a nod. In his head, Bucky promises to run away with her after this get a far or a cabin and just live the rest of their days happy and far far away.

She looks to see who was still here. T'challa, Okoye, Natasha, Sam, Steve, Bruce, Rhodey, Wanda, Vision, Bucky, and herself. All Beaten and exhausted but ready for this final fight. Suddenly a cloud of smoke appeared and out of it steps a tall man with purple skin and a golden gauntlet packed with five infinity stones. She whispers

"Thanos"