INFORMATION GUIDE

─ IN WHICH THE ADMINS GIVE YOU INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THE MANY BELIEFS OF MULTIPLE MYTHOLOGIES

What exactly is mythology?
           ─ By dictionary definition, mythology is a collection of myths, that usually belong to particular religions or cultural traditions and it's the study of myths themselves. To us, mythology is a compelling background of knowledge set from many different points of view, it's our escape to a world beyond us.

What will this book contain?
           ─ This book is going to be full of information about all mythologies that we have knowledge over. We will include things such as creation myths, the stories of war and their heroes, information about the gods and goddesses of each mythology, along with plenty of other things. This book will be centered about information pertaining to each myth and will be structured in an organized manner that will be easy to follow (and look through).

What mythologies will you go over?
           ─ We plan to go over many mythologies, many of us here at mythologeeks know much information involving Greek mythology but we plan to branch out from that. We will be going over Roman mythology, Norse mythology, Egyptian mythology and the lesser known such as Aztec mythology, Mesopotamian mythology, and Irish mythology. We will go over other mythologies that weren't listed per request.