behind the texts pt3 (rated r)

i am a sinner

mature!! Like sexual actions happen in this chap. (Both OffGun and TayNew so a long smutty chapter... I'm going to hell)

(Also yes I know I did only maturish things for TayNew in pt2 but it's is background OffGun?? If you want more OffGun stuff pls tell me!!)

(Also if you don't want to read TayNew smut, skip it. If you don't want to read OffGun smut, skip that. Like... I don't control you, man. Live your best life. If you want to meet me in hell, read both. I'll save you a seat)

So again pls no reading if you are not comfy thanks

Also if you're underage I would suggest not reading this as well. I don't want to scar you for life or anything.

//.//

Off knew it was coming, he knew at some point Gun would embrace his inner pole dancer and just dance his little ass off but he had no idea it would happen like that.

It had started off pretty simple, him just turning on some music and dancing pretty innocently. The small boy only started to get a bit risqué when New stood and started dancing as well, the two boys moving their hips sensually to the music playing. Off didn't even notice New, his eyes fixed on Gun and how fucking delectable he looked. He understood when Tay said he wanted to ruin New because wow, same.

That had slowly progressed to Tay wrapping New in his arms and pulling him down, looking like that was the best and worst decision of his life when New started to grind on him.

"Good idea, New!" Gun's words were slurred and barely understandable but Off heard every word and he also heard his brain's emergency sirens blast at full volume since he was the only person in the room with an empty lap. The moment he realized that Gun had straddled him and immediately began moving his lithe hips in circles, just inches away from creating the friction the older boy wanted so much but was so afraid to ask for.

He didn't have to ask when Gun plopped himself down, arms wrapping around his neck and practically gyrating on the actor. Off's hands found his way to Gun's waist and just held him there, admiring how absolutely blissed out the younger looked.

"P'~" Gun whined, cheeks quickly turned red when he looked at the older boy. Off just swallowed thickly, quirking up an eyebrow and staring when the younger bit his bottom lip. "Kiss me."

Off didn't hesitate, quickly leaning forward to capture the younger's lips in his, kissing him passionately, the fire inside of him burning. His heart was soaring, which was something he never felt when he kissed anyone else. The kiss quickly escalated, tongues being included and the kiss getting sloppier. Gun's hips began to move again, and Off's hands lifted him up a bit so the contact was gone.

"If you don't stop, I won't be able to control myself, and I don't want to fuck you for the first time while you're shitfaced," Off explained through clenched teeth, hesitating when Gun whined. "Believe me Gun, I would love to wreck you. But I want you to remember it."

"But you're hard, P'." Gun moved his tiny hand down to the older's pants, feeling Off's member up through the fabric of the denim. He moaned throwing his head back while Gun worked his magic. He pushed the hand off when he was close, embarrassed that it hadn't lasted long but also wanting to not cum in his pants.

"But! That wasn't sex!" Gun whined again, and the only way Off knew to shut him up was to kiss him, so that's what he did, sucking gently at both of the boy's lips and even his tongue, reveling at the noises he was producing from the younger boy. He moved his hand down to the younger pants, deftly unbuttoning and unzipping them with one hand.