diecinueve

Fuckface:

are you asleep?

Shithead:

I was

Fuckface:

okay so you know when you asked me if I liked Gun?

Shithead:

yes

Shithead:

is this super important?

New just fell asleep and I don't want him to wake up

Fuckface:

it is quite important because I am almost 100% sure I do

Shithead:

oof

Shithead:

how did you figure it out?

Fuckface:

he said he was tired and laid his head on my shoulder

Fuckface:

and then he fell asleep and he got all cuddly

Fuckface:

I have never in my life felt this soft for anyone

Shithead:

I know what you mean!!! New makes so... squishy

Fuckface:

does that mean I'm going to be as gross as you are with New?

Shithead:

probably

Fuckface:

jesus christ

Shithead:

okay I have to go

Shithead:

New woke up and is being whiny cause he wants cuddles

Fuckface:

I don't need descriptions, you can just leave

Shithead:

my boyfriend is the cutest you can shut your mouth

//.//

Off sighed, placing his phone on Gun's bedside table, moving as lightly as he could so he didn't wake up the small boy. Knowing he had feelings for him was terrifying. He knew Gun liked him, he said it on his going away Instagram post that he didn't really want to remember, but that didn't make him any less nervous. Every relationship he had, boy or girl, ended badly. He knew Gun would never hurt him, but what if he hurt Gun? Gun woke, staring sleepily at Off with a pout.

"Stop thinking so loud and sleep," the younger boy's voice was scratchy from lack of use and he pushed the older down into a laying position. Off situated himself, noticing that Gun was laying stiffly next to him. He toughed it up, grabbed all of his courage and wrapped an arm around Gun's thin waist and pulled him close. Gun gasped but giggled, and Off felt a smile grow on his face.

"Goodnight, Papii." Gun whispered, rubbing his face in Off's chest before falling back asleep. The older held back a snicker at the nickname, pressing a soft kiss on the younger's hair, pressing his face into the soft locks.

"Goodnight, babii." Maybe Gun was worth the risk.

//.//

"Tay~ go to sleep," New whined, body on top of Tay, pout on his lips and his brown doe eyes full of sleep. Tay sighed at how swollen they were, gently moving his hand so it was placed on the other's chubby cheek. He smiled slightly when New leaned into the touch, the pout forming into a relaxed smile with a content sigh.

"I'm worried about you," the older admitted, and New looked at him, fondness growing in his eyes. He leaned down and placed his lips over Tay's, giving him a quick kiss before pulling away and looking back at him.

"I have you now, so I have nothing to worry about." New smiled, before rolling off Tay and slipping under the covers next to him. Tay blushed, still not used to the displays of affection but he slipped in next to New, immediately wrapping an arm around his waist and pulling him, tan chest meeting milky white back. He placed an innocent kiss on the back of New's neck, smiling when the younger gasped in surprise. "Goodnight, my prince."

"Sleep well, my love." Tay had it so bad.