the smut i promised a while ago

Sorry that this took so long :(

Again, this is a long boi because of 2 couples, so 2 smuts. it's literally like 3 thousand words of just smut. enjoy this filth

(i used some vulgar language so if that's bad or puts you off, please tell me so I don't do it again!)

If you all forgot, this takes place between treinta y tres and treinta y cuatro! <3

If you wanna read, go for it. If you don't, don't. If you're underage, please don't. I don't want to get in trouble.

See you all in hell :)

//.// TayNew //.//

(okay so heads up, the pov switches randomly in the middle of this and I'm too lazy to fix it because I'm sleepy but I want this out of my drafts. so, sorry for being a dumb writer)

New knocked on the door to his boyfriend's apartment, unusually giddy. He saw Tay just a few days prior, almost a week ago, but with how the older boy acted in the group chat, New felt a new type of excitement. The door opened quickly, a frazzled Tay pulling the younger boy into his apartment quickly.

"Babe, are you okay?" New asked, hiding his amusement behind a worried gaze. The fact two simple pictures made Tay's psyche collapse amused him, but at the same time, it raised his confidence. Tay was a gorgeous man and silently, New always felt like he was lacking in the visual department compared to him. Seeing this -his boyfriend freaking out over him attractive- made him happy. He couldn't say that, of course. That would make Tay nervous.

"No! You're... you're so fucking pretty. I just-" Tay ran a hand through his hair, making it stand up and New tried to hold back his giggle, reaching up to push the strands back down. Tay stared at him, and New watched his pupils dilate, saw them cloud with lust over the simple action.

"Stop biting your lip," Tay whispered, thumb pulling at the plump piece of skin, and in an act of confidence, New wrapped his lips around Tay's finger and sucked. The look on the older's face proved that he was going to be in some type of trouble, body becoming taut. His eyes darkened even more, jaw clenched, his aura now pouring with dominance and New could feel himself slipping into submission easily. The older boy didn't say anything, just removed his thumb and pushed him down on his knees.

"If you wanted to suck something, all you had to do was ask," Tay's voice was deeper, eyebrow quirked up as he gestured for New to get to business. "Be a good boy for daddy."

At those words, New felt all of his self-control leave, and he obeyed his dominant's orders, unzipping his jeans and pulling them down with his boxers. He was face to face with the older's half hard member and his mouth watered at the sight of it. He looked up for confirmation that this was okay, and at the slight nod, he took the tip in his mouth and sucked gently. He held his boyfriend's - his daddy's - dick in his hand as he placed open-mouthed kisses along the shaft, savoring the taste. Tay pulled at his hair, gently but sharp enough for New to know to stop teasing. He shifted on his knees, the wooden floor of Tay's living room making them sore but he didn't dare say anything. The pain grounded him, made him aware of all of Tay's almost silent groans as he swallowed around his dick and hollowed his cheeks, bobbing his head quickly. New had always known he was particularly talented with his mouth, but he never felt quite so proud of himself. He assumed it has to do with who he was pleasing. He slowed a bit, leaning back on his feet so he could give special attention to the sensitive tip again. Tay pushed his head again, so New went back to bobbing.

"Fuck, baby you have to stop or I'll come," Tay groaned, but New didn't stop. He quicked his pace, adding the tiniest amount of pressure with his teeth, not biting or scratching, just pressing. The older's moans grew in volume and soon New was swallowing, tasting all of Tay. New stayed on the ground, his jaw and throat aching so nicely. Tay pulled him up, hands under his arms, and kissed him. It wasn't harsh or rushed; it was gentle and intimate. Tay didn't waste any time invading the younger's mouth with his tongue, the muscle dancing with New's as his hands wandered his body, warm palms landing on his ass and squeezing. New moaned loudly into the kiss, mouth going slack for a moment and Tay groaned. He broke the kiss and panted for a moment before he squeezed again, watching how New basically melted into his arms, whimpering.