Event

Upon entering, my soul withdraws from my body because of the unforgettable memories than hang from within the walls. A wave of regret brushes my spine like a cold child, thriving down my back, as I feel not welcome by the presence of my memories. An impenetrable event, a throbbing heart, and the essence of the silence haunt the life inside of me.

What happened was to visual to remove the traces from my cranium. Suicide? Death? Murder? Who knows what events happened on the 12th October 2002.

It's the year 2002; I have just finished sitting my examinations, and have graduated from school. The winter Olympics have just begun, and Brazil won the world cup. This year had been one of the best, and nothing could ruin it... Until one by one famous people started disappearing. Queen Elizabeth 1st, Princess Margaret, Ted Williams, all found dead a week after the previous deceased human. Should I investigate this I wondered to my self, or should I sit back and make it look like nothing is going on. I couldn't just sit back, who knows who was next... One by one people were disappearing and I couldn't bare to loose some one I love.

I set of to the Institute of Science, in London, where the professors told me to go home, as I was too young to see the likes of the terrors that hide beneath the floor boards. Some how I thought this was connected to the Murders, but had no evidence so couldn't get the authorities involved, and its not as if they are going to believe me, a teenager brought up in a one bedroom flat, with six other siblings.

On the top of Humlerton Drive, a house overlooks the rest of London, dismissing the sun light into the absence of shadows.  The walls were an ancient stone, from the 15th century, hand crafted by the force of the Egyptian pharaohs to the worthless slaves. The door towered over the ghastly gardens, with its brown rubbed off polish making the door seem diseased. Was I ready to enter to wraths of the building, of course not, I needed an army, but where could I find an army. Could I call the Army? Or should I find my own army? Or can I interpret the house on my own.

After hours of wandering around trying to find a low price army, I found a store. I went inside, and brought some items. I brought a plastic rifle, a plastic army helmet and a riot shield. All for £3. Prepared for a fight I enter the depths of Humlerton House. The oversized door swings open before I get a chance to touch the golden knocker that hung from the door. I stepped inside, but get pulled in further by the force of mind. Worried, I go to get out my camera, to get evidence. Had I forgotten the camera? Had I lost it? Or... had it been stolen?

Pushed to the floor, by an un expecting demon, which drew its self from the ground, I tried to run, but as I went forward my legs locked into place and couldn't move. The demon strikes out and claims that I am the so called brave warrior that disturbed his rest...

Four years later I still live within this house, but not in the form of a human. Suicide? Death? Murder? Who knows?