Crashing Into Mine

ok ok ok. Don't get mad. I am starting this chapter with Genji's POV, but it won't last long. Also Genji hasn't been in many scenes as an essential character, and he is really important in this scene. ok.

(Genji's POV)
We followed Winston to the surveillance room, a room no other team member was granted entrance.

Winston swiped his card on the lock and the red light changed green. The room was large and dark, filled with dozens of monitors. A big swivel chair sat in the middle and a desk in front was filled with banana peels and caps to peanut butter jars.

"We have a lot of monitors because we have a lot of important people. People who need to be protected. There is no hiding. The only place there are no cameras are living quarters." Winston walked over and sat in the chair, leaning forward and grabbing a small microphone like device.

"Athena, show me the exterior cameras." All of the surveillance monitors switched to the area outside of the building. The door, the ocean, the helipads, every window and balcony, each had two cameras pointing in different directions. On one screen in particular, something caught my eye.

"Winston, zoom in right there." I pointed to a certain spot on one screen. Winston took a remote and pressed a button, allowing it to zoom in.

There was a man on his knees a few meters from the main entrance. his hair was black and in some kind of messy bun. He wore clothing that only covered half of his chest, and his left arm was completely tattooed over. He gripped a bow in the same hand and a long golden ribbon in his hair flew in the breeze.

Angela noticed my change in mood and grabbed my arm. "Genji?" I came out of my train of thought and looked down at her.

"My brother has found us. I must confront him." In one swift move, I took her hand off of my arm and turned around, placing my hand on her shoulder and looking at her before walking out.

"I'll be back. If he tries anything, let me handle it." I walked out and Athena opened the main door. Hanzo looked up at me still on his knees.

"I am indebted to you. I tried to kill you, but when you had the chance, you did not return the favor. I will do anything to restore honor." I smirked and walked closer to him, letting the suspense build.

"Hanzo, stop being so dramatic and come inside."

(Reaper's POV)
Funny how easy it was to get past the cameras here. All I had to do was wraith every time I saw one flicker. It was tiring, but not hard. I could tell I was no where near the living quarters, I bumped into no one. This must be the old abandoned part of the Watchpoint, the place people used to stay at when I still worked for Overwatch.

I walked through the halls. No one must come here, it was covered in dust and webs, and all of the cameras were shut down. Every door had a different name on hit. I passed ten of them before reaching the last three. On the first one, a golden plaque read 'AMARI' on the second, 'REYES' and on the third, 'MORRISON'.

Of course. Everyone knew the room on the end was always bigger than the rest, and he was the ever so famous Strike Commander. I entered the room in the middle, reminiscing on the memories spent in that spot.

A knock on the door raised me from my sitting position on the bed. I just got out of the shower and I was yet to put a shirt on. I opened the door and saw a serious Jack, who looked at me and turned around. "C'mon Gabe, Don't open the goddam door if you're not even dressed."

I looked and him and grunted, turning around and throwing on a grey hoodie. "This better for you, Indiana boy?" I laughed at my remark and he smiled, punching my shoulder, causing me to stumble back a little bit.