By The Shore

(Gabe's POV)
Jack stopped what he was doing and stared at Genji. I laughed at his expression. Angela stood, holding her breath, knowing this isn't the end. She ran in and stood in between the three of them.

"You all need to stop this! Whatever is going on here, it needs to stop."
I was the first to look at her. The moonlight beginning to rise, mixed with the setting sun made her look flawless. The look on my face was at first, 'you need to leave, now, before you get blown up' but then it turned into a 'stay by my side forever'. Jack huffed loud enough for me to hear, causing myself to look at him.

"What was that, Jack?" Jack looked at me, hatred wreaking from his eyes.
"Gabe, it's fine, leave him be." I stared back at her before speaking again.
"No, it's not fine Angela. This man is dangerous. He never listens to anyone and does things without thinking them through." Jack butted in to the conversation.

"Oh, like you thought through the idea to blow up the armory, putting everyone in danger? Guess what Gabe? Guess who went and saved Angela? I did! I saved her from the mistake you pulled!"

Genji looked up.
"Wait, what are we even talking about?"

Jack and I both looked at him.
"Oh, sorry. You wouldn't understand. You haven't been part of her life as long as I have."

I stopped Jack from saying any more.
"We, boy-scout! We!"

"Hey, aren't you supposed to be dead?"

"You two are crazy."

"I'm the crazy one? Hey, weren't you nearly killed by your brother and then invited him to stay to endanger all of our lives? That's not crazy to you?"

"Dead people don't speak, Gabe!"

"Wait, did you just say my brother was dangerous? How dare you? He is trying to restore honor!"

"Hey, Gabe! Remember that night I found you and Angela making out in your room? Well guess what? I did that too!"

"You what?"

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah that's right. The night I saved her, you disappeared, she couldn't bear to be alone so she spent the night at my house. And you know what happened? We made out hard!"

"You fucking piece of shit!"

"Yeah, that's right!"

"Guys..."

"The only person who hasn't made out with her yet is Genji."

"Guys..."

"So, Angela. Forget about Genji."

"Guys..."

"It's between me and Jack."
"GUYS!"

"WHAT!"

"WHAT!"

"Where did Angela go?"

(Mercy's POV)
I ran away, still hearing every word of their conversation. I just couldn't with the three of them. They yelled and screamed and told some of my darkest secrets. I had to get away from them.

I hid behind a giant rock, looking out into the sea. It was practically night by now. The chilling ocean breeze hit my skin as the waves pushed my feet deeper into the sand. A few tears shed from my weary eyes. My life was too stressful.

Over the com in my ears, I heard Winston speak.

"There's been a breach at the Watchpoint! Someone's trying to infiltrate the building! I need all members to report to conference room C for a headcount.