Chapter 9 - Keesh back home

Hey guys here is the next chapter but before i start i need to make a special mention to keesh_ fan thank you so much for your wonderful help. Keesh_fan has come up with ideas for the scenes in todays chapter so the credit goes to keesh_ fan once again thanks for the help.

Chapter starts

Naksh and kirti reach outside singhania house and it is nightime. Naksh and kirti are so happy and excited to be back home and to see everyone. Just before they enter the house naksh grabs kirti and takes her by the wall.

Kirti: naksh what are you doing? We have to go inside. They are waiting

Naksh: yes i know but before that i want something.

Kirti knew exactly what he was asking for and she blushed.

Naksh points to his cheek and says i wont go until i get it and i wont let you go he said gripping her waist tighter.

Kirti : naksh you are impossible!!

Naksh: quickly you are wasting time

Kirti moved closer to him

The song bol do na zara plays

She kisses him on the cheek and naksh smiles and says aww so cute before he lets her go he goes closer to her and kisses her cheek too she blushes and they both hold hands and enter the house.

The family all see them and get happy seeing their love they both take everyones blessings and hug them. Everyone say thank god everything has gone back to normal. May god bless you both and keep your relationship filled with love.

Then bhabhima says kirti beta would you please do the puja as you are finally back.

Kirti : of course bhabbima

They do the puja

Kirti then gives everyone the offerings when she gives naksh he signs her to feed him.

She signs no because the family is there

Naksh: no kirti feed me please

Kirti sees him pleading to her and then feeds him and he kisses her hand she gets shocked because the whole family is there🙈 but luckily nobody saw them.

Bhabhima: kirti beta come here i have a suprise for you

Kirti: ji bhabhima she said suprisingly a suprise for me

Bhabhima : yes close your eyes , and she holds her hand and places something in her hand.

Kirti: can i open my eyes now

Bhabhima:yes

Kirti opens her eyes and gets teary eyed seeing what was placed in her hands it was the house keys.

Kirti: bhabhima this, these are the house keys how come you are giving me

Bhabhima: because you are our daughter in law and i want to give you this responsibility because you are capable of it, also because the amount of care and love that you give us so i want you to have these keys because we trust you and love you