Chapter 1

"Guys I told you, I have important stuff I need to do tonight I can't hang." Luke Hemmings said for the thousandths time. They are trying to get him to go to the movies with them.

"Come on it is the new Batman movie." Ashton Irwin urged.

"Sorry I guys I just can't. Not tonight." Luke was beginning to feel annoyed. They just don't understand what he is going threw.

"Why are you always so busy at the end of the month? What are you doing anyways?" Michael Clifford asked suspiciously raising an eyebrow.

"It's...uh... just something for the band." Luke said the first things that came to mind.

"I thought we do all of our banding together." Calum Hood said.

"It's just something like a surprise for you guys." Luke said. Great he thought I have this problem to deal with and now I need to make a surprise.

"OOO! I LOVE SURPRISES!" Calum shouted.

"I guess we believe you this time,but just this time." Michael said. He knows what it is like to keep a very important secret.

"Alright I guess o can't disagree. Everybody needs their alone time sometimes... Just...promise me one thing-" Ashton said.

Luke cut in, "Anything, were a band you guys are my best mates."

"Right and sense we are mates I want you to promise me that you will not make this an every day thing okay. I want us to stay a band." Ashton was being serious Luke could tell.

"Absolutely I would never let my actions demolish our band." Luke said this sincerely he would never let this problem distroy his life.

Everybody shook there heads in agreement.

"I guess I should be going now. Lots to do." Luke said.

On his way out the door he began to wonder why were they making such a big deal about one night. Could they be catching on to his secret or were they hiding one themselves?