Chapter 3

*MICHAEL*

After the movie they  all departed. He  was feeling hungry while he was walking home. It was dark out, but he could still see clearly.

There were two girls walking in front of him. They were a few meters ahead. He listened in on their conversation.

"I heard that the Vamps are really vampires." The first girl said. At that he was listening carefully.

"No that would be too obvious. I heard that one of the members from 5 Seconds of Summer is a vampire." The second girl said.

As quick as light Michael was behind them. He places an elbow on each of the girls shoulders. "And which one do think that would be." He asked.

"Calum...maybe?" The first girl said.

The second girl gasped as she turned her head towards Michael.

He smiles. Then he signed. "Man, I was hoping it was me." He said through his fangs. He bites the both as they collapse to the ground.

He drags them to the grass area.

"They sure won't remember that, but they will feel it." He said through an evil grin.  

*Authors Note*

Is it hi or Hey?

going with Hey this time

Hey,

Oh Mikey you crack me up;)

sorry for the shortness.

But Hey Mikey is the best vampire ever.

I also have made a video on YouTube for the book.

search: my double life (created with @magisto)

make sure you type the whole thing in or you might not find it.