Chapter 24

*Michael*

RING! RING! RING!

Michael: Hello?

Stephanie: Hello again, it's Stephanie. You seem to have lots of bad luck, Clifford. You and your friends.

Michael: Oh my gosh! What is it this time?

Stephanie: I work for the Council of Mystical Creatures and you and two of your friends are violating one of our number one rules.

Michael: Really which one?

Stephanie: Loving a different species. You seem to have fallen in love with a dragon. With your friends Luke Hemmings and Calum Hood they are violating the same rule. For Hemmings is a wolf and Hood is a dragon.

Michael: Oh my gosh! What can we do?

No!!! Not when I've just fallen in love!! And omg Luke and Cal!!! Why does this have to happen!?!

Stephanie: Well unless you have the ability to make one of you change, you can either forget about the one you love forever, or give up your powers forever and swear to secrecy.

Michael: What if we don't?

Stephanie: You will be trialed and most likely put in prison.

Michael: Oh my... I have to talk to some people. I assure you the deed will be done.

Stephanie: Good, you have two sunsets.

Michael: Alright bye.

Stephanie: Bye.

End of call

"What is it?" Alex asked. Michael told her everything.

"We need to discus the rest with the boys." Michael said.

"Okay." She said nodding.

"I'll be back soon... Try and enjoy the rest of your party..." Michael said. He felt bad. It was such a great birthday until just now. 

FLASH

Michael was at the edge of the flat grassy area. The sun was setting. The boys cuddled together on the edge letting their legs dangle. They were watching the sunset. He really didn't want to disturb the happiness and love prestent, but there was not a lot of time. A lot of big disions had to be made in the next two days.

"LUKE! CALUM!" Michael called. But of course the jumpy person Luke was he fell....

"Nooooooo!!!" Calum screamed jumpying after him.

"No!!" Michael screamed. He ran to the edge. He watched the whole thing happen...

*Luke*

(Moment before)

Luke and Calum had sat there for almost two hours. Just talking. That's all they did and they enjoyed it. Luke told Calum what had happened with him and Michael. Calum had chosen to forgive Mikey and Alex. "It was all for love... I think if I was Alex and you were Michael I would do the same thing..."

"I would too Cal... Woah... The suns already setting."

"Breath taking..." Calum said.

"I could just stare at it forever."

"I'm glad I'm experiencing this with you Lucas."

"I wouldn't trade this day in for anything in my entire life. It has been amazing and all because of you."