Chapter 7

*Luke*

Luke gasped as he heard the last conversation. He could barely hear anything Sliva was saying. All he knows is that she is talking to a dragon and he is mad for some reason.

The dragon did not want him in the woods, and Luke accepted that. But yet again he had no choice.

"He is not your problem right there are worst things to come. The vampires are ganging up. The wizards are increasing. They are the true problems at the moment." Silva said.

He wanted to go out there and see what they were talking about, but he promised Sliva. "She seemed so kind. How could she bite me?" He thought.

She came back looking worried. Her hears were dropping and her tail was in between her legs.  He guessed that she looked a little more scared than worry.

"What's wrong?" I asked. Her ears perked up when she noticed me.

"Nothing don't worry about him he gets angry easily." She said choosing her words carefully.

"That reminds me of one of my friends. Silva...could you...possibly...tell me...who he is?" Luke said slowly.

She took a deep breathe. She looked up at the sky. The sun was about to come up. Maybe 20 more minutes. "Its...your friend." She said.

"Which one?" He said a little too quickly cause she got scared and backed up.

"I shouldn't be telling you this, but I guess sense he knows about you it is fine. It's Calum. But before you say anything it is very complicated. He would have told you, but there are laws you have to follow. You can not tell anyone if your a werewolf, dragon, wizard, vampire, etc." She rambled.

"Slow down it's okay I totally understand. If he could tell me he would have he is one of my best mates. But I should sniff out my shoes before sun rise or I will be lost."

I said she nodded.

"I guess...I will see you next  full moon then." She said about to walk away.

"Wait! I would actually really like to meet you in human form. To get to know you better." "Man!" he thought. "If I wasn't full of fur I would probably be blushing like crazy." He thought.

She looks down at her paws shyly. "I think that would be great." She replies looking back up.

"How about we meet for lunch at McDonalds?" He asked.

"That would be perfect!" She exclaimed.

And with that they departed. Luke sniffed out his shoes.

When he found the sun was beginning to appear he shoved the shoes out of the way. Then he picked the rock up with his mouth.  He put it beside him. Then he grabs the keys with his teeth, and dropped them in one of his shoes. Luke picked the shoe up in his mouth and made his way to his car.

By the time he got there he was turning human. He dropped the shoes. Turning back felt a lot better then changing into a wolf.

His fur went away. His face formed. His tail disappeared. And he was naked.

His fur had been so warm. Now he's an icicle.

He then quickly grabed the shoes takes out the keys, and unlocked the door. Luke then jumps in. He put on his spare clothes, and put his shoes on. He threw on his jacket last.

He then drove home peacefully excited for today's lunch. He began to wonder what Silva looked like.

*Authors Note*

Hey,

Hope you liked this chapter!  :)