Chapter 16

*Luke*

INCOMING CALL

LUKE: Hello?

SILVA: Hey it's Silva it is time for some training.

Luke: Oh, really. Cool! Can't Wait!

SILVA: Great meet me in the woods.

LUKE: How will I know where to find you?

SILVA: First lesson; you will be able to smell me.

Luke: That's weird but okay.

SILVA: okay I'll see you there then.

Luke: Alright then see ya there.

END OF CALL

Luke put his phone in his pocket. "Alright guys I will catch you later." He said grabbing his jacket.

"Where are you going?" Ashton asked.

"Dog training." He said not even looking at them.

"Dog tra- Ohhhhh! Okay I get it now!" Calum said.

Luke left and as he was closing the door behind him he heard Michael say, "Wait where is he going?" Luke giggled to himself and got in his car.

He drove to the same spot he drove to for  the full moon. He got out and put his key into his pocket.

Walked into the woods and with in a seconds there were millions of different sents. He could probably name them all, but there was one sent out of all of them that really stood out; Silva. She had a very weird sent. He could smell a little bit of wolf, flowery perfume, minty toothpaste, and hair spay. "She. Smelled. Beautiful." Was all he could think of.

He followed the sent. When he finally came upon her she was sitting in a clearing. Her hair was shining from the sunlight. When she heard my footsteps crunching behind her she smiled.

"How do you feel?"

"Amazed." He said sitting next to her. She faced him and laughed.

"I know the feeling."

"Believe me, I never expected it would be this amazing to smell so well."

"Yep there is only a few things that make being a wolf bad." She said. Her smile dissolved.

Luke stopped smiling too. "Like what?" He said his body voice shaking a little.

"I think you should find out that for yourself."

"Why?"

"Because it is important for your training to learn some of these thing on your own."

"But I don't think I may be able to handle all of these changes myself." His voice was shaking more then ever now.

"I won't be able to help you forever." She said her voice was shaking also.

"Why not?" He asked he was facing her as she starred off at the distance in front if her.

"That's not important." She said shaking her head and looking down at her lap.

"Why is this not important to me?"

She shrugged her shoulders. She was twisting a piece of grass around in her hands.

He grabbed her hands with one of his hands. With the other he placed it under her chin, he then turned her head to face his. Her eyes shined as his sparkled. He leaned in and kissed her forehead. "You can always tell me anything." He whispered and backed up.

"I know." She whispered back placing her head lightly on his shoulder.

*Authors Note*

Hi,

OKAY so awe SILVA and Luke are perfect for each other: -)

oooooo okay so Sliva I hiding something about the whole wolf thing what do think it is? Who can guess it?  If someone cab guess it I will post another update tomorrow which is Sunday BTW I know it is like one in the morning of Sunday but u know what evs Bye my bananas; -)