Chapter 4

*Ashton*

Ashton steps into Walmart. His eyes squint from the newly found light, but his eyes quickly adjust. He lifts the side of his jacket to hide his face from any fans.

He walks to the CDs seeing any new releases. Then he saw a girl standing there. She had brown wavy hair and dark brown eyes. She looked about 18 years old. She was listening to music on her phone.

He walks up to her and pulls out of the buds. "Whatcha listening to?" He said smiling.

"5S- Oh my gawd! Your... Ashton Irwin." She yelled. Ashton giggled.

"We should run." He said still grinning. Soon a large group of girls started chasing them all through Walmart.

When they were ahead they jumped into the ball pin. Unknowing fans ran passed them. When they were gone. Ashton and the girl stood up and climbed out of the ball pin. 

He fixed his glasses, and pulled a ball out from inside his hood and tossed it. It just so happen as to hit a little kid in the head. "Hey!" The kid whined.

"Sorry!" He giggled.

The little looked around at the other kids, then he picked up a ball. "GET HIM!" he hollered. Soon they were bombarded with colorful plastic balls.

They dove into the next isle for protected. He and the girl were laughing so hard there stomachs were cramping.

When they finally stopped laughing Ashton said, "So I never got your name."

"My name is Jessi White." She said laughing. She shyly glanced away.

"Well I have enjoyed this little experience." He said giggling like a little girl.

"I have too." Jessi said looking back at him.

"I hope we can does this again sometime. Just remember not to scream my name." He said. They both laughed.

They both got up off the ground. Jessi took a stickynote and pen out of her purse. Scribbling something down she handed it to Ashton.

"It's my number. Feel free to call." She said blushing.

"I will be sure to do that."  he replied.

"Well see to you later." She said.

"Good bye then." He walked out of Walmart still smiling.

He went onto the side of the building snapped his fingers, and transported home.

*Author's Note*

Hi, be sure to vote and comment and OMG Ashton lol