Chapter 21

*Ashton*

Ashton walks through the gates. He turns a corner and began to walk down the street in only a bathing suit and no shoes. "Looks like I'm walking home." He said sighing.

"Don't be so sure." Michael said. He was leaning on the wall to the left of Ashton. He had on a black hoody, sun glasses, and a smirk. In front of Ashton was a car, Luke's car. Luke was sitting on the hood. As Calum paced around the car.

"Hood, would you relax. He is right there obviously not arrested." Luke said. Calum stopped and looked at Ashton. He studied him for a minute.

"Ash!" Calum said running up and hugging him.

"Calum..." Ashton said hugging him back. Everything that just happen ran back through his mind like a film. A scary one.

When the hug ended Michael asked, "What happened?"

Ashton explained everything that happened except for the last part about what saw when he looked at the shack. That was for him to worry about not them.

"Well we should go to the girl's house." Luke said. Everyone looked at Luke questionably. "What? We have to make sure their okay. We also have to tell them what happened." They all laughed.

"Lukey's worried!" Michael teased.

"No I'm not! Shut up Michael!" Luke said getting in the car.

They all got in Luke's car. Luke and Calum were in the front Ashton and Michael in the back.

Ring! RING! RING!

Someone was calling Calum. He answered.

Calum: Hello?

Alex: Hey, Calum, its Alex. Sorry its been a while sense i could call I've just been busy lately.

Calum: Oh Alex, not a problem. I've been busy myself lately.

Alex: Okay so I was wondering if your not too busy would you like to have dinner with me?

Calum looks at the boys the whole time they were listening intently to the conversation. They shook their heads rapidly. Ashton whispered, "Go for it!"

Calum: You know what Alex, I would love to go to dinner with you.

Alex: Really!?! Great! Where would you like to go?

Calum: Any where.

Alex: How about the new Italian restaurant around the corner of Doncun Donuts?

Calum: Sounds great. What time?

Alex: How about 5:00?

Calum: Brilliant, see you then.

Alex: See you then.

End of call

"So....?" Michael said.

"We are going to that new Italian restaurant around the corner Doncun Donuts, at 5:00."

"Awesome!" Ashton shouted.

They finally arrived at the girls house. They all got out and walked to the door. Calum rang the doorbell. Silva opened the door. "Calum!" She exclaimed. She pulled him into a hug.

Ashton looked at Luke. Luke looked away from two hugging. They finished hugging. "So.... Can we come in?" Ashton spoke up. He could tell this was bothering Luke.

"Oh right, of course." Silva walked farther into the house. Then calum followed by Michael.

Ashton stopped Luke. "Hey, if this bothers you too much we can go."