Chapter 2

*Luke*

Luke gets into his car and starts the engine. His mind was racing. "This is really happening." he told himself.

"Where do people even go when they have this problem?"  Luke remembered that he was near the woods when he had gotten bit.

He grabs his spare clothes from the back of his convertible. "I definitely need these!" It was his favorite red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans, and a pair or Calum's underwear.

He drives to the nearest woods. He takes off his jacket and gets out of his car.

"Where do I put my keys?" he thought. He scanned his surroundings he saw a medium size rock and picked it up. Then, he looked around and pick up some of the dirt. Now there was a small hole. He placed his keys and replaced the rock.

Next, Luke dropped the dirt and brushed off his hands. After that, he took off his shoes and placed them on the rock.

Luke checked his watch 8:58 p.m. Only a few more minutes until sundown.

He shived. It was November and it was already freezing.

He wandered  deeper into the woods. It was warmer the further he traveled and he felt welcomed in the setting sun.

Yet he felt the dreading feeling for when the sun was gone and the moon was there.

He began thinking about how Michael said, "Why are you always so busy a big portion of the month?" What does he mean? "I spent most of my life time with the band 24/7." he thought.

This was all sounding strange when he realized how dark it was becoming. Luke was now in the middle of the woods lost and about to experience something that has never happened before. At least to him.

He looked up. There it was. He took a deep breath. His head was spinning. Luke's body was aching. But he knew this was only the beginning...

Luke screamed and groaned until every inch of his body was covered in fur. From his head to his newly grown tail.

He looked up at the moon closed his eyes and howled. His black fur shined in the moon light. He faced the trees eyes still closed.

He was listening. A small gust of wind swept by bringing leaves with it. They shuffled passed his paws. He sniffed the air.

He opened his eyes and growled. They were bright blue and starring anxiously.

'

*Author's Note*

Is it hi or Hey?

I'll go with hi.

Hi,

TIP: I can not spell very well lol.

vote and let know what you think in the comments so I know someone is really reading this crap lol