Chapter 17

*Luke*

He was hanging out with Ashton at the park. When suddenly Luke past out. Ashton woke him up.

"Ahh, man." Luke said sitting up. "I don't feel so good."

"You think you just pasted out." Ashton giggled. "You have a fever by the way. You are sweating like crazy."

Luke got up and wiped his face.  "Come on you can stay at my house." Ashton says pulling Luke to his car.

They drove to Ashton's house. Ashton helper Luke out of the car and into the house. "The guest room is all yours, mate."

"Thanks." Luke said weakly.

He laid down and almost instantly he fell asleep. His dreams swirled with images of Silva and the band.

-The next morning-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ashton slid down the hall in busy socks and stumbled into the guest room. He was in Batman boxers, he had a bright White orb in his hand and a drum stick in the other.

"A drum stick really Ash?" Luke said.

"What, it's my wand."

"Oh." Luke said. They were both silent for a few seconds.

"Anyways, you screamed?" Ashton said.

"I'm blind!" He shouted his voice shaking.

"What?!?!" Ashton screamed. "Are sure?"

"YES I'M FREAKING SURE!!!" Luke screamed. He began to burst into tears.

"How is this possible?" Ashton asked.

"I don't know everything just looks weird I can't see any colors."

Ashton gasped. The orb disappeared.  He dropped his wand. He ran over to the bed and jumped onto it. He graves Luke into a tight embrace. Luke cried into his chest.

"Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh." Ashton Whisperer resting his chin on Luke's head.

"Everything is going to be okay." Ashton whispered. "You should get some rest."

"Okay." Luke whimpered.

Ashton left him to sleep.

*Ashton*

Ashton went into his room. He grabed his phone off the dresser. He called Michael.

A: Hey it's Ashton. It has happened. Luke is transferring.

M: Oh my gosh. How is he taking it?

A: Not well.

M: Alright well I will tell Calum and Silva.

A: Alright bye.

M: bye.

CALL END

Ashton closed his eyes. "How could I let this happen to Luke. He is like my brother. " Ashton thought. He began to feel a rock in his throat.

He down in his bed silently for a few minutes. When the doorbell suddenly rings.

He gets up and walks down the hall. He stops at the guest room. He looks in at Luke sleeping peacefully. He quietly bends down and grabs his drum stick off the floor.

He continues to walk. He taps three times on him self until he was fully clothed. Then he opened the front door.

It was Michael. Ashton calpsed into his arms. He began to cry. "I know." MICHAEL whispered.

*Authors Note*

Hey,

I know all my chapters are like really short but I am writing them on my phone so Yeah. Oh and auto correct keeps changing the names to caplock for some reason I have been fixing them but you know what ever doesn't matter.

Okay so what do you Think is happening to Luke? Do the other band members know about what's happening?

ttyl my bananas!!!!