Chapter 13

*Calum*

He had gotten back to Ashton's on time. With him he had a coffee and a dozen donuts. He knew the boys would want some.

When he walked into Ashton's basement they all stopped talking and looked at him. "I bought donuts!" Calum said smiling. Then they all smiled and cheered.

"Okay, so Calum, we have been thinking about writing a new song. Something funny and not too serious." Ashton said to him.

"Okay. That sounds brilliant. Does anybody have any ideas?" Calum asked sitting down on the couch. (Yes Ashton does have a couch in his basement don't ask why.)

"That's the thing we have no ideas." Michael said. Calum looked at him. He was in a really happy, cheerful mood.

"Why are you so cheerful?" Calum asked Michael.

"I'm not cheerful. What are you talking about?" He said blushing.

"You met someone didn't you?" Luke said.

"No...Okay yes, maybe." Michael said blushing even more. (If that was possible.)

"It's okay I met someone too." Luke said. Evening one stopped and looked at him.

"Me too!" Ashton bursted out. Now ever one looker at him.

Before Calum could say anything they all looked at him. "Yeah, me too!" He said.

They began to discuss the girls they met. 

"Her name is Emily Gold." Mikey said.

"Her name is Jessi White." Ashton said.

"Her name is Alex Smith." Calum said.

"Silva White." Luke said signing. Mikey and Calum look at Luke.

"What?" Luke said raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing!" Calum and Mikey said together awkwardly. Then they glance at each other weirdly. Calum began to wonder does he know Silva too? Is he a creature too?

"Wait a minute Ashton's girl and Luke's girl have the same last name." Michael said.

Calum breathed out, "Okay he's good." He thought.

"Uh... Yeah actually they are sisters." Ashton said.

"Well... that's cool." Michael said.

"Yeah... real cool..." Luke said checking his watch and starting to sweat.

"Okay. Hey, let's continue with our idea for a new song." Ashton said so that they could get back on track.

By 11:30 a.m. all the donuts were gone. So far so good no one has started a fight yet.

But, they still had no idea what the song could be about. "Hey, who wants some pizza?" Ashton asked picking up his phone. They all cheered.

"I would choose pizza over donuts any day." Luke said. "Okay, under the circumstances that was a little hurtful towards their friend ship." Calum thought.

When they pizza arrived they began to wolf it down. (No reference towards Luke lol.) They had ordered two boxes. When there was one piece left they began to fight over it.

They were all pulling on each corner of the box. "Michael wants another slice." Michael wined putting himself in the third person.

"Well, Michael already had 5 piece!" Ashton yelled.

Then all of a sudden they dropped turned pizza box. "Are you think what I'm thinking?" Luke asked smiling at the boys.

"If it's that Michael l should get the last piece then yes." Michael said.

"No, I think we should write a song about pizza." They all all laughed and agreed.

When they finished write the song they began to play it.

"MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE!

MICHAEL WANTS ANOTHER SLICE!

PIZZA!PIZZA!

The song fades as the chapter ends.

*AUTHORS NOTE*

Hey,

Yes I did do a double update. You guys do deserve it thank you for all your suport towards my book. :)

Haha funny story about the pizza song when I first heard it I thought it said "I don't want another slice" and I was thinking man that's weird 5SOS would never say that lol then one way by mistake I clicked the pizza lyrics and saw what it really said lol I thought that made the song much better lol.

Okay in the next chapter I think Ashton should find about one of the band members which one do you think? And it can't be Luke. Aright bye my bananas P's just relised that did not publish for ever ago lol OMG I am so stupid.