열넷

Hoseok

I read between the lines. "I know that it is not the time yet--"

My member Seokjin hyung interrupted me. "Hoseok, try to sound a little more agitated. You sound like you are just reading and you are not supposed to read."

I let out a sigh and cleared my throat, starting from the beginning again. "I know that it is not the time yet to reveal our relationship."

"Then until when?? They are going to know sooner or later." Seokjin hyung recited and it was perfect, a drama and art student is skilled at acting after all.

"Soojung ssi... I don't want to fight you about this right now, all it matters is my image."

"Then does mine not matter at all?? You're being really selfish right now." Seokjin hyung paused for a moment. "Just focus on that facial expression and you will be fine."

"Hyung, sorry that you have to make your way down just for me," I told him. "You should've just stayed in the dorms," I told him.

"It's okay, I've got nothing to do anyway. Plus, the others are also coming down later to support you. I heard that Jimin is sending a food truck over." He shouldn't have, it is not like I'm the best actor in the group. TaeHyung is the one making all the girls swoon over him with his superb acting...

"Stop thinking that your acting is horrible, all the action that you have done in our music videos have already proved that you are great at acting." He gave me a reassuring pat on my shoulder.

"I wonder where is that scriptwriter friend of yours is at..." He stretched his long neck scanning around the green screen studio looking for Wendy.

"She is exploring around to get more used to her surroundings," I told him without looking up, still looking at my script and correcting the words that I have altered and I would show them to Wendy when she comes by later. "And her name is Wendy, not just a scriptwriter."

"I know but it sounds more lighthearted right??" He stood up from his seat. "Oh!! Miss Pretty Scriptwriter!!" He walked up to Wendy which I followed with my eyes and looked at them while still standing down in my seat.

"You are..." Wendy asked him. "Jin ssi??"

"He is here early to help me rehearse my lines," I told her and she nodded. "The others will also be coming here later in the afternoon."

"It must be good to have the whole group come to support you." She smiled. "I wished that I had my friends come to visit as well, but sadly they are all busy with their jobs." She said with a sad smile.

"It's okay, I'm sure that they support you from behind." Jin hyung said and she nodded. "Your script is great, I enjoyed rehearsing with Hobi earlier."

"Really??" She slightly blushed and I felt a little angry at his remark. "I have better storylines than this though." The script is indeed good but why does she react so much to him??

"I'm sure that you will do good with this drama and your future dramas will do good as well." He continued to compliment her which made me even more uncomfortable. Try to interrupt them, Hoseok-ah...

"Hyung, I thought that you were hungry?? Why don't you get some food while waiting for the shoot to begin??" They stopped talking to each other which made me smirk a little. Ok, you did well... Get Kim Seokjin away as far as possible so that Wendy will be left alone...

Ever since I had brought her to meet the other members, Jin hyung has been the one that has been talking to her. I know that he likes talking but he has been talking way too much for what is considered polite, he even made Wendy smile today while I haven't really spoken to her. I had only spoken one sentence while Jin hyung is having a conversation with her.

"You haven't eaten yet??" Wendy politely asked.

"Yes..." He rubbed his tummy which made Wendy chuckle. "I was so scared that Hoseok will tense up and not perform well later."

"I will do well so go and have some food." I got up and pushed him away. "Feed your tummy and come back later, it is not like I will melt if you are not there."

"Fine. Have a good time with Wendy ssi while I get myself full." He said and he walked off to where the food is, I sat back down and I could finally relax a little since I had chased him away for the time while.

"Are you more familiar with the surroundings here??" I asked as she takes a seat next to me. "I saw you getting dragged away by Krystal ssi earlier, you guys must be really that close."

She scoffed. "As if. She is just pretending to be nice to me."

"She is??" I totally can't tell...

"We had bad blood in the past and it didn't end well so we are considered enemies. It has been more than 5 years since that happened." She elaborated. "I just totally didn't expect her to join the entertainment industry."

"I say that she is talented as an idol and an actress, that's why she got the role."

She glared at me and I quickly thought of something to distract her. "But there are other people that are better than her, aren't they??" I faked a laugh.

Her facial expression softened. "It's okay, she has apologized to me and promised that she wouldn't be the same again."

I smiled. "I'm glad." I patted her head. "Good job on forgiving her, you can't possibly stay enemies with someone for that long right??"

Her face was pink and her hands were shaking. "Ah, is it really hot right here??" I stared at her clothes, she wore a sweater. The weather is starting to get warm as it is approaching summer and there isn't much air conditioning around where we are seated. No wonder she is feeling a little hot...

"I... feel a little thirsty, I'm going to grab some drinks." She got up.

"Get me a bottle of the sprite as well!!" I told her. "And remember to get a T-shirt."