Chapter 1

Loud gun shots were heard from a dark alley, two men in black stood by their boss. They didn't even dare to move, knowing that even a simple wrong move,will definitely cause their own life. In front of them stood their almighty mafia boss, Jeon Jungkook, the most powerful mafia in the underworld, known for his achievement being a mafia boss at the age of 20. Although, he was known as the King of Mafia. Cold, dark gazes stared into the poor guy's soul, all the poor guy could do was just staying quiet, obviously feared to death.

"Where's my money, you brat!!? " the mafia king yelled.

"I'm sorry!! I don't have it right now but I promise you I will give it back to you if you just give me more time!!" the poor guy exclaimed.

The mafia boss just chuckled darkly.

"Ain't three goddamn months enough for you to get back the money you owed me, huh!!? " he roared.

"I'm sorry!!! " the poor guy was crying, begging for his life.

"Sorry, but I'm a very impatient man, " and with that he sent off the poor guy to hell with the gun.

BAAM!!

The poor guy was now just a lifeless body lying on the cold, hard ground.

"Clean this up!! I don't wanna see this worthless face!!" he ordered his men and they did as he told.

"Fucking bastard!! Thanks for ruining my expensive suit!!" he yelled as he noticed blood all over it.

As he walked out of the alley, he felt like time had stop. There in front of him stood a very beautiful young boy, he looked like he was just 17, soft brown locks and his stunning features. The mafia boss stared in awe, drooling over the beauty. Luckily, the beauty didn't notice him.

He watched as the beauty walked down the street, he smirked. He took out his cell phone and took a picture of the beauty and sent it to a random person.

"Hoseok, gather all the informations of him," he said as his eyed the beauty like a predator ready to pound on its helpless prey.

"Don't worry dear, cause soon you'll be in my arms whether you like it or not,"