Chapter 35

Taehyung's POV

I woke up suddenly, gasping for air.

How long have I been here??

Just then, I felt myself laying on something rather soft, a bed of course.

I scanned my surrounding.

It was hard to see as it was very dark, and there was no window.

I couldn't even see my own fingers!!

I should get out of here, fast!!

But how?!

Think, Taehyung, think!!!

Just as I was lost in my own thoughts, I heard the same heavy metal door being opened.

I let out a silent scream, quickly pulling the bed sheets up higher.

The opened door revealed the one and only thing that I wished that he never existed, Park Bogum.

I hid myself under the covers, not wanting to see that monster, who's coming closer inch by inch.

I heard that the footsteps got louder, and louder, it got so loud that it feels like he's right beside of me. Just then, it stopped.

I held my breath, my heartbeat kept increasing.

Just then, the covers that I was currently hiding under was being pulled away harshly, revealing his face.

"N-No... Go a-away!!" I plead as my eyes began to form tears.

Bogum just smirked, evilly.

I watched as he got closer, yanking on my hair harshly, making me yelp in pain.

"My, my, my dear. There's no need to fear about," I heard him whispering into my ear, making me shiver.

I just closed my eyes, not wanting to see this disgusting man in front of me.

Just then, I felt his disgusting hand on my tummy, rubbing my bump.

"S-Stop!!" I yelled. I was afraid that he'll hurt our baby.

He just laughed, then said

"What should I do with this, hmm? Should I get rid of it since its not our child? I don't want our child to have that Jeon's blood in it, am I right?"

I could feel his cold hand on my cheek.

"N-No, you wouldn't!!!" I fired back.

I was beyond angry.

No one would dare hurt my baby!!

Yet, he just laughed like it was a joke to him.

"You can deny all you want, but remember this, I WILL make it happen!!"

With that, he left. Leaving me all alone in this dark room with full of nothingness.

I curled myself up into a ball, crying myself to sleep. I don't want to be in this nightmare anymore.

Kookie...

Where are you?

We need you....

Guess what? Just got this idea popped up in my mind 😂😂😂😂 Just two more days then it'll be the year end holiday!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 By the way, thanks for 118k reads!!!!!! 😆😆😆 I love you guyssssss!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤